NDE's are complete.................. BULLSHIT!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-09-2014, 01:18 PM
RE: NDE's are complete.................. BULLSHIT!
(22-09-2014 01:13 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(22-09-2014 10:00 AM)phild249 Wrote:  Shouldn't you be getting your homework done before mummy and daddy come home, instead of copying things from your Xbox.

P.S Don’t attempt Junior mastermind just yet………….

Wow. An almost complete sentence.
I don't have an Xbox.
Mommy and daddy are in Europe. The inmates are running the asylum.
Weeping
I have an Xbox but I don't know to use it,just like my spell checker.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-09-2014, 03:58 PM (This post was last modified: 22-09-2014 04:38 PM by phild249.)
(22-09-2014 02:49 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(22-09-2014 01:28 AM)phild249 Wrote:  People who call others stupid in an argument or pick up on minor spelling details do so because they realise they have been proved to be far dumber than they realised,and cannot reply sensibly because they now realise they really possess no real knowledge and are remarkably THICK

Most people who have ,or many at least had no prior expectations of especially in the west
.Do think someone who just had a car accident,blown up in a tank,or stabbed working on the door of a nightclub were thinking at the moment of occurrence” Oh expect ill see Jesus now,or will remember everything that happened in my life all of a sudden , for crying out loud I am injured and need help are not expecting something like that to occur.

Correction. He called you stupid for no other reason then because you demonstrate, and vocally demonstrate, that you are in fact a fucking idiot who is obviously completely ignorant of all the scientific data surrounding NDE's. They are not in any way supernatural at all. They are repeatable in the lab, they are well documented, and they are 100% natural. They are well understood and not mysterious in any way. That you don't know the science is not a point in your favor shit head. It's not magic go read a book on the subject.
Secondly He's not criticizing your spelling (though that would have merit, who taught you how to write? A fucking trout?) he's pointing out that your inability to format a response properly makes your post even more unreadable then it would be normally. That you can not tell the difference between spelling and formatting lends to the theory that you ARE fucking stupid.

Finally your final..."thought"... is idiotic. People don't decide to have a fucking NDE you idiot. People have had NDE's where they run around with Sam and Dean Winchester hunting monsters, traveling the whole of time and space in the Tardis with The Doctor, or fighting armies with lightsabers. Seeing Jesus and dead grandma are no more real then those NDE's, it's not magic so get an education on the subject. This debate was settled ages ago for anyone who actually cares enough to look at the science you magnificently THICK fuck.
I am constantly being advised by the clever dicks on this forum I am an idiot because I do not study “Scientific Evidence” regarding NDE,s.
I have asked them to send me the links for this, the reason they haven’t is because they don’t exist.
I cannot find a single experiment or study conclusion that does not include
The words
Assumption,probably,could,maybe,we think its possible,perhaps,
This is because no intrinsic evidence is present,that goes consciousness itself let alone dying consciousness,or even where the memory sits.
Oh I had forgotten the rat test that explains it all.
A burst of brain activity in rodents just after the heart stops may be the cause of so-called near-death experiences, scientists say
I they don’t expose this too much in case The pontiff commits suicide ,perhaps the Irish issue may be settled and Radical Muslims will stop the Jihad maybe not a bad thing all because a sparks gone to rats brain.Wow rats having NDE,s although also “the experimenters involved also used the included words,but this is proof and you say I believe bollocks.
I don’t actually believe anything.
And then there are other highly intellectual know it all’s ,who slate off NDE books written by serious scientists who have no need to read any of them because they already know all the answers.
The link below may also give slightly more in depth knowledge,of coarse if you already know theres no need.
skeptics make negative claims about near-death experiences but do not apply their own critical analysis equally to their own criticism.
Of coarse I don't Know why Iam replying to your post because you already know every fucking thing or as we say in the UK a KNOW ALL FUCK ALL

Copy the link below you may recognise yourself of coarse if there are any typing errors that will prove there is no truth in it

http://www.near-death.com/experiences/skeptic09.html
22-09-2014, 04:31 PM
(22-09-2014 03:58 PM)phild249 Wrote:  I have asked them to send me the links for this, the reason they haven’t is because they don’t exist.

(22-09-2014 09:38 AM)Chas Wrote:  
Quote:Seriously though what evidence?
Send me the links

Do you even Google?

And here.

And here.

Good to know that you're not only ignorant and incoherent, but also intellectually dishonest. Thumbsup

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Vosur's post
22-09-2014, 04:34 PM
(22-09-2014 10:43 AM)phild249 Wrote:  
(22-09-2014 09:38 AM)Chas Wrote:  A vague cultural reference?
[Image: beano.jpg]

Do you even Google?

And here.

And here.

Ref: Beano box pic
Oh I see you have been prescribed a box ,obviously you haven’t started the coarse yet.

You are very strange. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-09-2014, 04:48 PM (This post was last modified: 22-09-2014 05:07 PM by phild249.)
(22-09-2014 04:31 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(22-09-2014 03:58 PM)phild249 Wrote:  I have asked them to send me the links for this, the reason they haven’t is because they don’t exist.

(22-09-2014 09:38 AM)Chas Wrote:  Do you even Google?

And here.

And here.

Good to know that you're not only ignorant and incoherent, but also intellectually dishonest. Thumbsup
Explain what you mean by intellectually dishonest ,Arshole
and if you mean by ignorant that I do abide by unproven possible facts like you and spout everything I read like you ,your probably correct .you make negative claims about near-death experiences but do not apply your own critical analysis equally to your own criticism.

22-09-2014, 04:53 PM (This post was last modified: 22-09-2014 04:56 PM by Grasshopper.)
(22-09-2014 04:48 PM)phild249 Wrote:  
(22-09-2014 04:31 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Good to know that you're not only ignorant and incoherent, but also intellectually dishonest. Thumbsup
and if you mean by ignorant that I do abide by false facts like you and spout shit like you ,your probably correct .you make negative claims about near-death experiences but do not apply your own critical analysis equally to your own criticism.

You fucking Moron

You claimed that you asked for links and nobody provided any. But Chas did provide three. Vosur's post shows your false claim and Chas's links (the proof that your claim is false). This demonstrates intellectual dishonesty (or if those words are too fancy for you, lying) on your part.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, though. Maybe you didn't recognize Chas's links. See where it says "Do you even Google" and "and here" and "and here". Note that those are in a blue font. That means they are links. If you click on them, they will take you to the evidence you asked for.
[+] 3 users Like Grasshopper's post
22-09-2014, 04:57 PM
(22-09-2014 04:53 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(22-09-2014 04:48 PM)phild249 Wrote:  Explain what you mean by intellectually dishonest ,Arshole
and if you mean by ignorant that I do abide by false facts like you and spout shit like you ,your probably correct .you make negative claims about near-death experiences but do not apply your own critical analysis equally to your own criticism.

You fucking Moron
You might want to re-think who's a "fucking moron".
I enjoy the delicious irony of having someone who can't distinguish "your" from "you're" call me a moron. Laugh out load

[+] 4 users Like Vosur's post
22-09-2014, 05:02 PM
(22-09-2014 04:48 PM)phild249 Wrote:  you make negative claims about near-death experiences but do not apply your own critical analysis equally to your own criticism.
Do you care to cite those "negative claims about near-death experiences" I allegedly make or is that just another thing you are lying about? Consider

[+] 2 users Like Vosur's post
22-09-2014, 05:13 PM
(22-09-2014 04:48 PM)phild249 Wrote:  
(22-09-2014 04:31 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Good to know that you're not only ignorant and incoherent, but also intellectually dishonest. Thumbsup
and if you mean by ignorant that I do abide by unproven possible facts like you and spout everything I read like you ,your probably correct .you make negative claims about near-death experiences but do not apply your own critical analysis equally to your own criticism.

"Pseudoskeptics claim that science already knows everything, and since it doesn't include the reality of an afterlife, it can't exist. This is referred to as scientism."

This source just debunked itself.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 2 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
22-09-2014, 05:58 PM
(22-09-2014 03:58 PM)phild249 Wrote:  I cannot find a single experiment or study conclusion that does not include
The words
Assumption,probably,could,maybe,we think its possible,perhaps,

... hypothesis, needs further study, preliminary, conjecture, test, verify, theory, probability, confidence interval, p.

If you're trying to argue from ignorance you should be more consistent in excluding the vocabulary used by science. Otherwise the results of real scientific enquiry might slip through from time to time and you might find yourself having to argue against them rather than dismissing them out of hand.

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
[+] 2 users Like Hafnof's post