NE1 delve into the manosphere?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-03-2015, 03:23 AM
RE: NE1 delve into the manosphere?
(05-03-2015 03:12 AM)LaramieHirsch Wrote:  Also, I find that Wikipedia is tinkered with in a biased fashion quite frequently.

Laughat You mean "In a fashion that I disagree with" right? Smile I had a fundie Christee mate who's habit was defacing the wikipedia page on the big bang - I only found out about it after I inherited the computer (and ip address) that he used to use in the physics dept of our university and got a whole bunch of angry messages from editors every time I used wikipedia.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
05-03-2015, 04:34 PM
(05-03-2015 03:12 AM)LaramieHirsch Wrote:  Obviously I'm not for that because I'm against fornication.

Blink

What does that even mean?

As for this movement, if it's about what mom described, men getting treated equally as parents, I'm all for it. If it's about men complaining they can't act like douchebags, and that's what it sounds like, then no thanks.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 6 users Like BnW's post
05-03-2015, 05:20 PM
Omg, I know right. Men have it so effin hard, yo. Rolleyes

Hmmm...manosphere men may have a point. I guess it's a helluva lot easier for me to get sex than men. (Fornication starts with an F for Fun) I just gotta walk into a bar and find a dude that's down to fuck. And I don't have to scrape bottom barrel, either. We're talking 7+.

Must suck to have to shell out dough for sex, like buying drinks and dates and hotel rooms (or hookers)... Guess it helps that men earn more and don't have to worry about shit like date rape or getting called whores and sluts. Or being take advantage of by car mechanics. Or getting talked down to. Parking lots at night? How nervous does that make men?

And don't even talk to me about child support. I'm the one footing that bill.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 4 users Like Nurse's post
05-03-2015, 05:47 PM

[+] 2 users Like Tomasia's post
05-03-2015, 05:53 PM
I have no fucking idea what a "manosphere" is.....

But it sounds like something that'd be on a tether, that be inserted rectally in a gay bar.....

So, I'll have to pass on this one, thanks anyway..............

If it's your thing -- more power to ya.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
05-03-2015, 05:56 PM
(05-03-2015 05:47 PM)Tomasia Wrote:  

This made me giggle. Thanks for that Smile

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
05-03-2015, 07:51 PM
(05-03-2015 03:12 AM)LaramieHirsch Wrote:  Take, for example, the whole gaming women for one night stands. Obviously I'm not for that because I'm against fornication.

Have you ever considered joining the 21st century world? Your 19th century views seem a bit stultified. Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
05-03-2015, 08:26 PM
(05-03-2015 07:51 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(05-03-2015 03:12 AM)LaramieHirsch Wrote:  Take, for example, the whole gaming women for one night stands. Obviously I'm not for that because I'm against fornication.

Have you ever considered joining the 21st century world? Your 19th century views seem a bit stultified. Consider

Wrong century. He's a Catholic.
The question is whether he's ever considered joining the 18th Century. Weeping
Cool

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
05-03-2015, 09:09 PM
Is this an appropriate time to point out that I'm pro fornication? Because, I'm seriously for it.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 4 users Like BnW's post
05-03-2015, 11:33 PM
(05-03-2015 09:09 PM)BnW Wrote:  Is this an appropriate time to point out that I'm pro fornication? Because, I'm seriously for it.

It's also an amateur sport, don't get all elitist on us Tongue

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post