NE1 delve into the manosphere?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-03-2015, 09:21 PM
RE: NE1 delve into the manosphere?
(07-03-2015 08:54 PM)Chas Wrote:  What would it matter? Why would you think that we care about them?

If you don't care, then you don't care, Chas.

If you are so indifferent to the question in my OP, I don't know why you bother to participate in this thread. So far, you just seem to enjoy being hostile to everything I state.

-

Excl On the ignore list: Taqiyya Mockingbird, Minimalist, DemonicLemon, GirlyMan, WhiskeyDebates, and EvolutionKills.
-
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-03-2015, 09:28 PM
(07-03-2015 09:21 PM)LaramieHirsch Wrote:  
(07-03-2015 08:54 PM)Chas Wrote:  What would it matter? Why would you think that we care about them?

If you are so indifferent to the question in my OP, I don't know why you bother to participate in this thread. So far, you just seem to enjoy being hostile to everything I state.

Your statements are claims with no evidence. You should have expected skeptics to be skeptical of claims with no evidence. You seem to have a very large problem with truth claims and objective truth, as you equate your very very odd beliefs with truth. That alone would make any reasonable person MORE than skeptical when you make claims.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
08-03-2015, 12:16 AM
(07-03-2015 09:21 PM)LaramieHirsch Wrote:  

Try answering the question I actually asked. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-03-2015, 01:30 AM
(08-03-2015 12:16 AM)Chas Wrote:  Try answering the question I actually asked. Drinking Beverage

I see. Drinking Beverage

I considered your questions to be your official answer, not a sincere statement of inquiry. Sort of like you stating: "What do we care about what your questions?"

But if you want actual answers, then let's review your questions.

Question one was: why would it matter that I was interested in what forum members knew about the manosphere?

My interest is about as significant as your interest. If you came onto some Catholic forum I belonged to and asked what Catholics thought of a particular issue, I suppose I could ask you the same thing. "Why do you want to know our opinions, Chas?" Consider Although, I'm not the suspicious type to question motives, as you are. I'd probably take your question at face value.

Question two was: Why would I think that the TTA forum members would care about the manosphere?

Answer: I did not think or know if the TTA forum members cared about the manosphere at all, let alone knew about it. Hence, the question in the OP.

-

Excl On the ignore list: Taqiyya Mockingbird, Minimalist, DemonicLemon, GirlyMan, WhiskeyDebates, and EvolutionKills.
-
08-03-2015, 04:22 AM
Larry, you still got a whole bunch of people on your ignore list Laugh out load

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
08-03-2015, 04:38 AM
(08-03-2015 04:22 AM)morondog Wrote:  Larry, you still got a whole bunch of people on your ignore list Laugh out load

Sure he does. Catholics like to put their fingers in their ears and go "lalalalallalalalala".

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
08-03-2015, 04:50 AM
(07-03-2015 06:15 PM)LaramieHirsch Wrote:  a struggle titled "Gamergate."

Aluta continua Rolleyes

(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
08-03-2015, 04:51 AM
(08-03-2015 04:38 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(08-03-2015 04:22 AM)morondog Wrote:  Larry, you still got a whole bunch of people on your ignore list Laugh out load

Sure he does. Catholics like to put their fingers in their ears and go "lalalalallalalalala".

I thought you said he wasn't a Catholic? AHA! Caught you!

08-03-2015, 06:16 AM
(08-03-2015 01:30 AM)LaramieHirsch Wrote:  
(08-03-2015 12:16 AM)Chas Wrote:  Try answering the question I actually asked. Drinking Beverage

I see. Drinking Beverage

I considered your questions to be your official answer, not a sincere statement of inquiry. Sort of like you stating: "What do we care about what your questions?"

But if you want actual answers, then let's review your questions.

Question one was: why would it matter that I was interested in what forum members knew about the manosphere?

My interest is about as significant as your interest. If you came onto some Catholic forum I belonged to and asked what Catholics thought of a particular issue, I suppose I could ask you the same thing. "Why do you want to know our opinions, Chas?" Consider Although, I'm not the suspicious type to question motives, as you are. I'd probably take your question at face value.

Question two was: Why would I think that the TTA forum members would care about the manosphere?

Answer: I did not think or know if the TTA forum members cared about the manosphere at all, let alone knew about it. Hence, the question in the OP.

Your assumption appears to be that there is an atheist view of this.
Atheism is not a set of guidelines that dictate positions on moral, social, or political matters. It is a lack of belief in gods.

TTA forum members are a diverse lot with diverse philosophies. Your question is biased and ill-formed.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-03-2015, 07:57 AM
(08-03-2015 04:51 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(08-03-2015 04:38 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Sure he does. Catholics like to put their fingers in their ears and go "lalalalallalalalala".

I thought you said he wasn't a Catholic? AHA! Caught you!

I will burn your embassy. Yes

[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post