NE1 delve into the manosphere?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-03-2015, 02:40 PM
RE: NE1 delve into the manosphere?
(08-03-2015 06:16 AM)Chas Wrote:  Your assumption appears to be that there is an atheist view of this.
Atheism is not a set of guidelines that dictate positions on moral, social, or political matters. It is a lack of belief in gods.

TTA forum members are a diverse lot with diverse philosophies. Your question is biased and ill-formed.

Laughat What a typical reply from you! I answer your question, and you get all nasty anyway! Laugh out load

I call bullshit. Your atheism most definitely dictates your positions on moral, social, and political matters. Further, everything you have ever stated to me is biased and ill-formed. As evidence for your ill-formed ability to converse, I submit the fact that most times I exchange words with you, it becomes a race for you to disqualify everything that I say.

But rather than let the thread devolve into the bickering that you feed off of, I'll bring it back to the original topic. Commentators within the manosphere would argue that your constant insistence to bicker is a female trait, and they would say it is the product of a hen-pecked female formation of your character. A man, on the other hand, would be capable of not stumbling over elementary statements and terms. He would take it for face value, own up to who and what he is, and address questions in a very forward, honest, non-evasive manner.

At your job, Chas, does your work performance ever get bogged down and sullied because you cannot stop questioning and attempting to disqualify even the most elementary statements of your coworkers?

-

Excl On the ignore list: Taqiyya Mockingbird, Minimalist, DemonicLemon, GirlyMan, WhiskeyDebates, and EvolutionKills.
-
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-03-2015, 02:59 PM
(08-03-2015 02:40 PM)LaramieHirsch Wrote:  But rather than let the thread devolve into the bickering that you feed off of, I'll bring it back to the original topic. Commentators within the manosphere would argue that your constant insistence to bicker is a female trait, and they would say it is the product of a hen-pecked female formation of your character. A man, on the other hand, would be capable of not stumbling over elementary statements and terms. He would take it for face value, own up to who and what he is, and address questions in a very forward, honest, non-evasive manner.
Those very manly men who can't stand women being all uppity... Consider

Quote:At your job, Chas, does your work performance ever get bogged down and sullied because you cannot stop questioning and attempting to disqualify even the most elementary statements of your coworkers?
I thought you were anti-bickering, manly man? Fuck you're a trolley little twat.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
08-03-2015, 03:11 PM (This post was last modified: 08-03-2015 03:23 PM by LaramieHirsch.)
(08-03-2015 02:59 PM)morondog Wrote:  I thought you were anti-bickering, manly man? Fuck you're a trolley little twat.

Perfect example, moron! This is precisely what leads me to believe you are a jaded single female living in an apartment filled with cats. Good demonstration!

But no, I am not bickering with Chas. It is a straight forward question that I want answered in a straight forward manner.

-

Excl On the ignore list: Taqiyya Mockingbird, Minimalist, DemonicLemon, GirlyMan, WhiskeyDebates, and EvolutionKills.
-
08-03-2015, 07:28 PM
(08-03-2015 02:40 PM)LaramieHirsch Wrote:  
(08-03-2015 06:16 AM)Chas Wrote:  Your assumption appears to be that there is an atheist view of this.
Atheism is not a set of guidelines that dictate positions on moral, social, or political matters. It is a lack of belief in gods.

TTA forum members are a diverse lot with diverse philosophies. Your question is biased and ill-formed.

Laughat What a typical reply from you! I answer your question, and you get all nasty anyway! Laugh out load

I call bullshit. Your atheism most definitely dictates your positions on moral, social, and political matters. Further, everything you have ever stated to me is biased and ill-formed. As evidence for your ill-formed ability to converse, I submit the fact that most times I exchange words with you, it becomes a race for you to disqualify everything that I say.

But rather than let the thread devolve into the bickering that you feed off of, I'll bring it back to the original topic. Commentators within the manosphere would argue that your constant insistence to bicker is a female trait, and they would say it is the product of a hen-pecked female formation of your character. A man, on the other hand, would be capable of not stumbling over elementary statements and terms. He would take it for face value, own up to who and what he is, and address questions in a very forward, honest, non-evasive manner.

At your job, Chas, does your work performance ever get bogged down and sullied because you cannot stop questioning and attempting to disqualify even the most elementary statements of your coworkers?

Oh, goody. Amateurish psychology veiling passive aggressive insults.

I gave you a straightforward answer that you don't like. Too bad.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-03-2015, 09:15 PM
(08-03-2015 07:28 PM)Chas Wrote:  Oh, goody. Amateurish psychology veiling passive aggressive insults.

Calm down. Drinking Beverage

As if your exchanges haven't been anything but virtuous, true, and honest? The hypocrisy is strong with this one.

You are wrong. You did not give me a straightforward answer. I will post the question again. And, once more, this all pertains to the manosphere topic. So, let's try again:

-

-
08-03-2015, 09:42 PM (This post was last modified: 08-03-2015 09:52 PM by Chas.)
(08-03-2015 09:15 PM)LaramieHirsch Wrote:  
(08-03-2015 07:28 PM)Chas Wrote:  Oh, goody. Amateurish psychology veiling passive aggressive insults.

Calm down. Drinking Beverage

As if your exchanges haven't been anything but virtuous, true, and honest? The hypocrisy is strong with this one.

You are wrong. You did not give me a straightforward answer. I will post the question again. And, once more, this all pertains to the manosphere topic. So, let's try again:

I answered your questions of post #44, do try to keep up.

The question above is part of your little amateur act.

08-03-2015, 10:20 PM
(08-03-2015 09:42 PM)Chas Wrote:  I answered your questions of post #44, do try to keep up.

Ah, yes. I was fully aware that you answered me earlier, which is why I did not push you further for clarification. That is yesterday's tangent. But, you see, my newest question is in post #51. It is no act. My, you sure are constantly suspicious about everything I say. Consider Do you see threats around every corner?

Given that you cannot even accomplish the simple task of answering my previous basic question, my guess is that you are not very efficient at your job. You do not want to forthrightly take on something I asked you. Instead, you are evasive. I cannot imagine how you get by at work with this kind of behavior.

In the manosphere, commentators discuss how evasiveness is a feminine behavior. Evading responsibility vs taking on a challenge is something that manosphere bloggers frequently discuss. When referring to the feminization of our culture, it is not infrequent to hear a commentator bemoan the lack of spine and honesty among today's "modern" men. They will argue that the manly thing to do is to be boldly honest when confronted with something--such as either a simple question, as I asked you, or demonstrating committed and superb work performance at a job.

Women, on the other hand, have traditionally avoided direct confrontations. Most of us guys know how evasive women are on the dating scene. In fact, let's suppose that a woman believes she should impart physical violence on a man. Instead of jumping into battle mode like a fictional and unrealistic video game figure, the woman will instead evade her enemy and have a friend (or stranger) partake in the fight. Women like to use men to fight their proxy battles. If she ever just simply wants to insult someone, the woman is either typically emotional, deceptive, or passive aggressive.

In males, this kind of behavior is called gamma male behavior. Because such males are not dominant take charge leaders, nor are they the 2nd runner up beta males. Instead, such men are labeled as gamma.

Don't worry, Chas. You don't have to answer my question about your work performance. Your behavior here gives me an idea. It may be too personal a subject for you.

I honestly have no further questions for you, Chas.

Although, if anyone here at TTA has heard of the manosphere movement and has a perspective on it that they would like to share, I hope that they do so. It is such a new kind of discussion in the online community (perhaps only a handful of years old), and I already know what my fellow Catholics think of it all.

-

-
08-03-2015, 10:41 PM
(08-03-2015 03:11 PM)LaramieHirsch Wrote:  Perfect example, moron! This is precisely what leads me to believe you are a jaded single female living in an apartment filled with cats. Good demonstration!

Laugh out load My dear boy, I am a guy who can attract a sex partner without too much trouble, simply by being a normal human being. You on the other hand, have to "fight for your rights" Big Grin It's fucking sad but I can't stop laughing.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
09-03-2015, 08:16 AM
(08-03-2015 10:20 PM)LaramieHirsch Wrote:  
(08-03-2015 09:42 PM)Chas Wrote:  I answered your questions of post #44, do try to keep up.

Ah, yes. I was fully aware that you answered me earlier, which is why I did not push you further for clarification. That is yesterday's tangent. But, you see, my newest question is in post #51. It is no act. My, you sure are constantly suspicious about everything I say. Consider Do you see threats around every corner?

Given that you cannot even accomplish the simple task of answering my previous basic question, my guess is that you are not very efficient at your job. You do not want to forthrightly take on something I asked you. Instead, you are evasive. I cannot imagine how you get by at work with this kind of behavior.

In the manosphere, commentators discuss how evasiveness is a feminine behavior. Evading responsibility vs taking on a challenge is something that manosphere bloggers frequently discuss. When referring to the feminization of our culture, it is not infrequent to hear a commentator bemoan the lack of spine and honesty among today's "modern" men. They will argue that the manly thing to do is to be boldly honest when confronted with something--such as either a simple question, as I asked you, or demonstrating committed and superb work performance at a job.

Women, on the other hand, have traditionally avoided direct confrontations. Most of us guys know how evasive women are on the dating scene. In fact, let's suppose that a woman believes she should impart physical violence on a man. Instead of jumping into battle mode like a fictional and unrealistic video game figure, the woman will instead evade her enemy and have a friend (or stranger) partake in the fight. Women like to use men to fight their proxy battles. If she ever just simply wants to insult someone, the woman is either typically emotional, deceptive, or passive aggressive.

In males, this kind of behavior is called gamma male behavior. Because such males are not dominant take charge leaders, nor are they the 2nd runner up beta males. Instead, such men are labeled as gamma.

Don't worry, Chas. You don't have to answer my question about your work performance. Your behavior here gives me an idea. It may be too personal a subject for you.

I honestly have no further questions for you, Chas.

Although, if anyone here at TTA has heard of the manosphere movement and has a perspective on it that they would like to share, I hope that they do so. It is such a new kind of discussion in the online community (perhaps only a handful of years old), and I already know what my fellow Catholics think of it all.

Your catty, personal attack is noted; it will go into your permanent record.
I am under no obligation to answer your insulting, absurd questions, so just fuck right off.

09-03-2015, 11:20 AM
(09-03-2015 08:16 AM)Chas Wrote:  Your catty, personal attack is noted; it will go into your permanent record.
I am under no obligation to answer your insulting, absurd questions, so just fuck right off.

Smile

-

-