NEW FORUM SECTION

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-11-2011, 03:42 PM
NEW FORUM SECTION
A new forum section has been added under "Other Stuff" named "Meaningless Drivel".

It's intended for all the social chat type stuff that doesn't fit elsewhere.

Talk about fetishes, relationships, ipods, your cat, or whatever else. Just come armed with a sense of humor, and be prepared to talk about things that have nothing to do with atheism!

So many cats, so few good recipes.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 8 users Like Stark Raving's post
07-11-2011, 03:45 PM
RE: NEW FORUM SECTION
Finally you give me something to write about in the tell it like it is thread!!! I'm just kidding of course as I still have nothing.

At least I know where I can talk about all sorts of inane crap. Like how innies are the best and outies are sick. Iike make me puke already.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-11-2011, 04:40 PM
Stark if I could like that comment more than once I would. Thank you Big Grin

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
07-11-2011, 04:52 PM
TTA has been brought to a new intellectual level, yippie Big Grin

Now, where to start? Poop jokes or the Justin Bieber fan club?

"Infinitus est numerus stultorum." (The number of fools is infinite)
[+] 1 user Likes Thammuz's post
07-11-2011, 04:56 PM
FSM_scot - i dedicate that like to you.

Excellent idea. I can think of several other threads that would fit in there, and i'm sure there will be more.

If you pray to anything, you're prey to anything.
[+] 1 user Likes Peterkin's post
07-11-2011, 04:59 PM

(07-11-2011 04:56 PM)Peterkin Wrote:  Excellent idea. I can think of several other threads that would fit in there, and i'm sure there will be more.

Yes, Stark, sweep them all in here! Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
07-11-2011, 05:22 PM
I should add new forums more often! Everyone likes me (for the next five minutes anyways) and I even got a rep for it! LOL

07-11-2011, 06:20 PM
I see this as a good thing. Now I have a place to be smart and a place to be not so smart. I have noticed hte increase in less than intelligent threads popping up. Everyone needs a little completely weird threads once in awhile or things become boring. But some of these are just ridiculous (I'm still going to post however because people's reactions amuse me).

I think that more threads belong in the mindless drivel section honestly. I'm not going to name any cause that's just mean.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
[+] 1 user Likes Hamata k's post
07-11-2011, 06:35 PM (This post was last modified: 07-11-2011 06:43 PM by GirlyMan.)
I don't like the name. "Meaningless Drivel" could apply to this entire forum, the entire internet, or hell even my life. "Drivel" is better but still condescending and doesn't capture the essence. "Teenage Angst" works but is still rather patronizing. How about "On a more Youthful Side" or "On a more Youthful Note" or something inoffensive like that? ... Zatamon? Peterkin? bemore? HoC? Any other poets? ... Bueller, Bueller, Bueller? ... We gotta come up with a less offensive forum section title.

EDIT: But for godssake don't use "For Our Youth", that'd be even worse than "Meaningless Drivel".

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
07-11-2011, 06:43 PM
Ya, I guess it kinda comes off condescending. (I meant the title to be more humorous to set the tone, but I definitely see your point GM)

I like your suggestions, but also don't want to imply that it's only for the younger members here. Any other ideas?

I appreciate the input BTW.