NHL

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-11-2013, 02:00 PM
RE: NHL
My Leafs are down their top 3 centers due to injuries and/or suspensions, but still manage to stay in every game. They have excellent strength down the wings, decent defense, and excellent goaltending.

I predict a 4th place finish in the conference this year and at least the 2nd round in the playoffs.

How can anyone become an atheist when we were all born with no religious beliefs in the first place? We are atheists because we were ...
BORN THIS WAY
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-11-2013, 02:03 PM
I'm a Ranger fan. Still happy from 1994.

[Image: Atheismreality_zps62a2c96a.jpg]
18-11-2013, 03:30 PM
touche with the rankings...and to the Red Wings fan, they have only scored 1 time in 15 shootout attempts and their last 5 games have been in OT/Shootouts and they've lost all 5....now I realize colorado is in a slump too. But they've only lost 3 in a row and it's been in regulation.

I'm about to move into Leaf's Territory, so I'm excited for the games, but I'm still going to get tickets to watch the Av's Stomp on em.

Shock And Awe Tactics-- The "application of massive or overwhelming force" to "disarm, incapacitate, or render the enemy impotent with as few casualties to ourselves and to noncombatants as possible"
18-11-2013, 08:23 PM
(18-11-2013 03:30 PM)Likos02 Wrote:  touche with the rankings...and to the Red Wings fan, they have only scored 1 time in 15 shootout attempts and their last 5 games have been in OT/Shootouts and they've lost all 5....now I realize colorado is in a slump too. But they've only lost 3 in a row and it's been in regulation.

I'm about to move into Leaf's Territory, so I'm excited for the games, but I'm still going to get tickets to watch the Av's Stomp on em.

Yes. The irony of my comment isn't lost on me = /

But I'm more of a loyal Wings fan, who will always think my team rocks in general.

And there's still plenty of time left in the season = )

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
05-12-2013, 07:18 AM
Avalanche coming back!!!!

So excited.

Shock And Awe Tactics-- The "application of massive or overwhelming force" to "disarm, incapacitate, or render the enemy impotent with as few casualties to ourselves and to noncombatants as possible"
16-05-2014, 11:52 AM
(06-11-2013 09:35 PM)Likos02 Wrote:  Bah the last time the Canadiens were decent, Roy was in net, then he won two cups for the Av's.
Eating those words now eh?
16-05-2014, 12:07 PM
Blackhawks seem to be doing ok. Need Shaw back so he can park in front of the net.
We still haven't seen their A game in the playoffs yet.
[+] 1 user Likes pablo628's post