NOVA | Intelligent Design on Trial

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-10-2013, 03:44 PM
RE: NOVA | Intelligent Design on Trial
That's what really made me smile. If the creationists wanted a judge that would be friendly to them this was it. And yet they STILL couldn't convince him that it was real science. That says something for the integrity of Judge Jones. Props to him.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-10-2013, 04:22 PM
(10-10-2013 03:44 PM)natachan Wrote:  That's what really made me smile. If the creationists wanted a judge that would be friendly to them this was it. And yet they STILL couldn't convince him that it was real science. That says something for the integrity of Judge Jones. Props to him.
It is also interesting to note that with respect to The Wedge Strategy. Probably written by Phillip Johnson (in the NOVA video) they had a plan to publish 100 scientific documents within 5 years.
Now, over 20 years on, they still haven't published any peer reviewed scientific papers in any reputable science publications.
10-10-2013, 08:05 PM
Finished it last night. A really good program. The way it turns out made me smile.

So, the judge received death threats...from those good loving christians I assume.

The Pat Roberston comment made me say a few curse words. I can't believe people still take him serious, and still give him money.

Highly recommended show.

Twitter: @doubtingdragon
http://doubtingdragon.wordpress.com