NRA has 2 speeds, sell more or do nothing.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
28-06-2016, 09:06 PM
RE: NRA has 2 speeds, sell more or do nothing.
(28-06-2016 08:54 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(28-06-2016 08:25 PM)Popeyes Pappy Wrote:  That one is pretty easy to explain. Everyone hates everyone else's representatives, but their approval ratings are high where it counts. Among their own constituents.
There is a great deal of literature of the "Incumbency Effect" and it has a lot to do with name recognition and other factors. It's actually rather interesting if your into that kinda stuff. Only 69% of congressmen have an approve rating above 50% with their constituents, but the reelection rate is 96%.

Name recognition probably has less to do with it than you might think. According to Gallup only 35% of voters can name their congressional rep.

Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.

[Image: anigrey.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-06-2016, 11:58 PM
(28-06-2016 07:14 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  As I've said before I couldn't care less about your opinion and that goes double for you trying to tell other people what my opinion is.

I can see that

(28-06-2016 07:14 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Just because I think your a fucking idiot doesn't mean I think everyone else here is. I happen to know that Dark Lord Helmet is not only NOT an idiot but a well spoken and respected member of the community.

Weeping
PUKE{{}}

well respected???

Humanism - ontological doctrine that posits that humans define reality
Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
Atheism - political doctrine opposed to theist doctrine in public policy
I am right, and you are wrong - I hope you die peacefullyCool
29-06-2016, 12:22 AM
(28-06-2016 11:58 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  well respected???

By comparison to you, dog shit is well respected.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
29-06-2016, 05:45 AM
(28-06-2016 08:43 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Excuse me Brian but I've made a couple of posts now that were reasonable and well sourced and you have completely ignored them for 4 days now so i think maybe calling other people out on being dodgy or evasive is maybe not the best choice for this thread.

You do indeed make good points.

You'll have to excuse Brian....

"outburst" and "outrage" is pretty much all he's got in his wheelhouse....

He's sort of like a dog that farts a lot... You learn to stay upwind....

Big Grin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
29-06-2016, 05:53 AM (This post was last modified: 29-06-2016 05:59 AM by Brian37.)
(29-06-2016 05:45 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(28-06-2016 08:43 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Excuse me Brian but I've made a couple of posts now that were reasonable and well sourced and you have completely ignored them for 4 days now so i think maybe calling other people out on being dodgy or evasive is maybe not the best choice for this thread.

You do indeed make good points.

Big Grin

Oh fuck off, this isn't rocket science. The NRA stopped being the gun safety org it used to be back in the late 70s. It is nothing but another corporate profit protector. It is pulling the same fear mongering bullshit big Tobacco did with "smoker's rights".

Nope not buying your bullshit. Just admit you don't give a fuck about gun violence. But don't fucking hand me any shit that you care. You don't.

"Me me me me me me! Sell more, do nothing".

Nope fuck you asshole. Sane people are tired of the bullshit excuses.

Not an "outburst" you selfish narcissistic dick. San Ysidro 1984, Lubies early 90s, Columbine, Colorado, Virginia Tech, Newtown, Charleston, and Orlando. And that is just to name a few. On top of the mostly suicides, accidental and domestic murders.

YES ASSHOLE I am going to keep calling you the ignorant selfish prick you are acting like.

Fuck you Han Solo. If your bullshit "fuck you I got mine" selfish attitude about guns worked, we would not have the amount of gun deaths and mass shootings we do. Take your selfishness and shove it up your ass.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29-06-2016, 05:56 AM
(29-06-2016 05:53 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  
(29-06-2016 05:45 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  You do indeed make good points.

Big Grin

Oh fuck off, this isn't rocket science. The NRA stopped being the gun safety org it used to be back in the late 70s. It is nothing but another corporate profit protector. It is pulling the same fear mongering bullshit big Tobacco did with "smoker's rights".

Nope not buying your bullshit. Just admit you don't give a fuck about gun violence. But don't fucking hand me any shit that you care. You don't.

And you've still got nothing...

No solutions....

Just blame..... And anger......

[onlinebiker checks-- moves upwind]

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
29-06-2016, 06:02 AM
(29-06-2016 05:56 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(29-06-2016 05:53 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  Oh fuck off, this isn't rocket science. The NRA stopped being the gun safety org it used to be back in the late 70s. It is nothing but another corporate profit protector. It is pulling the same fear mongering bullshit big Tobacco did with "smoker's rights".

And you've still got nothing...

No solutions....

No assshole, CSGV, Everytown, Mom's Demand, Newton Action, are the sane groups . The NRA is a corporate lobby and the fucking bullies.

I am tire of assholes like you.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
29-06-2016, 06:04 AM
(29-06-2016 06:02 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  
(29-06-2016 05:56 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  And you've still got nothing...

No solutions....

No assshole, CSGV, Everytown, Mom's Demand, Newton Action, are the sane groups . The NRA is a corporate lobby and the fucking bullies.

I am tire of assholes like you.

And oddly enough, I get hours of entertainment watching you.....

There's nothing like a good train wreck...

29-06-2016, 06:05 AM
FUCK THE NRA! Yea, I am angry. So the fuck what. I am tired of giving one fuck what gun worshipers think.

29-06-2016, 06:08 AM
But never too tired to throw a good rant, huh???

Cool....

Perhaps you should try writing a poem about it......

That always makes things better...

Roses are red
Violets are pink
You and the NRA
Really, really stink....

Now you try...