NRA has 2 speeds, sell more or do nothing.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
01-07-2016, 07:25 AM
RE: NRA has 2 speeds, sell more or do nothing.
(01-07-2016 06:58 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  
(01-07-2016 06:13 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I'll bet you don't have a problem with Hillary's bodyguards carrying....

How about cops??? Marines??? You got a problem with them carrying????

If no -- where do you draw the line?

Every one of those people was once a person who'd never touched a gun. They weren't built in a factory in Singapore...... They are all just common people, just like everyone else...

But -- you won't have a LOGICAL answer --- you'll just spew your emotionally driven venom -- just like you always do.

It's what whiny little girls do.

That's their job moron, they are trained. Most civilians stupidly think target shooting and locking up your gun at home is all there is to gun safety and being legal at time of buy.

I find it odd - that you can categorically say "most civilians" -- as if you've met them all firsthand.....

Better bet - you're just a bigoted moron......

I know how I'm betting..................

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-07-2016, 07:28 AM
(01-07-2016 07:00 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  
(01-07-2016 06:13 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I'll bet you don't have a problem with Hillary's bodyguards carrying....

How about cops??? Marines??? You got a problem with them carrying????

If no -- where do you draw the line?

Every one of those people was once a person who'd never touched a gun. They weren't built in a factory in Singapore...... They are all just common people, just like everyone else...

But -- you won't have a LOGICAL answer --- you'll just spew your emotionally driven venom -- just like you always do.

It's what whiny little girls do.
Boom! Another screenshot for Facebook. T/Y

Considering that I've never been on facebook --- ever --- I'm going to assume that means that you've got some sort of page - that you constructed -- that appears to be "me" posting........

Nice.... It most quarters that's called "libel" --- and it's the sort of thing unscrupulous criminal types engage in.....

I can see why you're voting for Hillary...

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
01-07-2016, 07:39 AM
You are all over Facebook. Or at least your posts are.

BTW, your own words aren't libelous to you. They're embarrassing to you, but not libelous.

But if you are ever the defendant in a capital case I hope you choose to be your own attorney.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-07-2016, 07:41 AM
(01-07-2016 07:39 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  You are all over Facebook. Or at least your posts are.

And the stuff you reposted -- did you get permission from either me, or the forum here???

Not from me you didn't.......

Like I said -- I can see why you like Hillary...

Have fun with it drizzle dick...

01-07-2016, 08:01 AM
You do know that the protocol there is to wipe the poster's name, don't you?

There are people who claimed I've made you up, too over-the-top even for a gunner. I have a fool-proof way of clearing that up.
01-07-2016, 09:02 AM
(01-07-2016 07:41 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  And the stuff you reposted -- did you get permission from either me, or the forum here???

I'd have thought that by posting publicly you gave up all notion that your posts might remain in any way under your control.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
01-07-2016, 09:11 AM
(01-07-2016 06:59 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  
(01-07-2016 06:14 AM)Chas Wrote:  How many incidents of 'rogue cowboy' have there been?
You're concerned about a non-event. That is paranoia.

I know some of the idiots who carry around here. Their own families are afraid of them.

As for non-events, how many times does a good guy use his gun in a lifetime? Paranoia, old bean, plain and simple.

So, no statistics, no citations, no facts. Par for the course for your posts on this. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
01-07-2016, 09:25 AM
(01-07-2016 09:11 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(01-07-2016 06:59 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  I know some of the idiots who carry around here. Their own families are afraid of them.

As for non-events, how many times does a good guy use his gun in a lifetime? Paranoia, old bean, plain and simple.

So, no statistics, no citations, no facts. Par for the course for your posts on this. Drinking Beverage

I put as much work into this as you do.
01-07-2016, 10:11 AM
(01-07-2016 09:25 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  
(01-07-2016 09:11 AM)Chas Wrote:  So, no statistics, no citations, no facts. Par for the course for your posts on this. Drinking Beverage

I put as much work into this as you do.

You haven't. You have clearly put in hardly any work learning the facts about firearms, firearm owners, firearm owner organizations.
You spout emotional, fact-poor 'arguments'.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
01-07-2016, 10:21 AM
(01-07-2016 10:11 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(01-07-2016 09:25 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  I put as much work into this as you do.

You haven't. You have clearly put in hardly any work learning the facts about firearms, firearm owners, firearm owner organizations.
You spout emotional, fact-poor 'arguments'.

I don't put much energy into this stream of babble, that's true. But none of it is "emotional". If you gunners could get rid of your paranoia then I might be willing to attempt to engage some of you in substantive discussions.

But I don't hope for that.