NRA has 2 speeds, sell more or do nothing.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
01-07-2016, 11:30 AM
RE: NRA has 2 speeds, sell more or do nothing.
(01-07-2016 11:28 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(01-07-2016 11:06 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  I don't care if you do it or not, people proudly claim they do this. You and I will probably never share any space, so you personally are irrelevant to me.

Then stop generalizing about gun owners.
Stop me. Drinking Beverage
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-07-2016, 11:34 AM
(01-07-2016 11:30 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  
(01-07-2016 11:28 AM)Chas Wrote:  Then stop generalizing about gun owners.
Stop me. Drinking Beverage

Acting and talking like a 10-year-old in the schoolyard isn't helping your argument any. Just sayin'.

Chas is being more rational in this thread than you are.
Find all posts by this user
01-07-2016, 11:35 AM
(01-07-2016 11:34 AM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(01-07-2016 11:30 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  Stop me. Drinking Beverage

Acting and talking like a 10-year-old in the schoolyard isn't helping your argument any. Just sayin'.

Obviously he cares more about this than I do. Gasp
01-07-2016, 11:40 AM
Water guns will be banned at Cleveland's Republican National Convention — firearms won't be
I hope they have free beer.
01-07-2016, 12:07 PM
Thumbs Up RE: NRA has 2 speeds, sell more or do nothing.
I like guns!
01-07-2016, 12:13 PM
(01-07-2016 12:07 PM)Armageddon it Wrote:  I like guns!

So do I.
01-07-2016, 12:16 PM
Cool. What's your favorite?
01-07-2016, 12:34 PM
(01-07-2016 11:34 AM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(01-07-2016 11:30 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  Stop me. Drinking Beverage

No the fucking gun worshipers are the brats, problem is those brats support a lobby and a party and and industry that has absolutely no desire to reduce gun violence. He's not being a brat, neither am I. We are reacting to real humans being hurt and dying and their family members who are going to be mentally scared for the rest of their lives because of your fucking selfishly living in a bubble.

So stop me too asshole. We use voting, are you saying we have no right to vote?

FYI asshole, I know people who own guns who understand there is a problem and don't agree with the GOP or the NRA.

Now we really would love it if people would work with us, but no, the status quo of the amount of gun violence in America is unacceptable. Making more and or doing nothing and our crappy vetting system isn't working.

I'm with him, fuck the NRA AND FUCK THE GOP!

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
01-07-2016, 12:39 PM
(01-07-2016 12:34 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  
(01-07-2016 11:34 AM)Grasshopper Wrote:  Acting and talking like a 10-year-old in the schoolyard isn't helping your argument any. Just sayin'.

No the fucking gun worshipers are the brats, problem is those brats support a lobby and a party and and industry that has absolutely no desire to reduce gun violence. He's not being a brat, neither am I. We are reacting to real humans being hurt and dying and their family members who are going to be mentally scared for the rest of their lives because of your fucking selfishly living in a bubble.

So stop me too asshole. We use voting, are you saying we have no right to vote?

FYI asshole, I know people who own guns who understand there is a problem and don't agree with the GOP or the NRA.

Now we really would love it if people would work with us, but no, the status quo of the amount of gun violence in America is unacceptable. Making more and or doing nothing and our crappy vetting system isn't working.

I'm with him, fuck the NRA AND FUCK THE GOP!

New here, and this is simply an observation... Maybe a little less hostile of a tone would gain you more support. Maybe someone on the fence, looking for info, will see your post. I doubt they would say "hey, look at his passion!" They would likely say "what an unstable person!" Your high amount of anger does no good to your cause.
01-07-2016, 12:42 PM
(01-07-2016 11:28 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(01-07-2016 11:06 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  I don't care if you do it or not, people proudly claim they do this. You and I will probably never share any space, so you personally are irrelevant to me.

Then stop generalizing about gun owners.

If you fear change and think our gun violence is acceptable, then sorry, you ARE part of the problem.

I have seen all the bullshit excuses.

1. It's the criminals. Despite out here in the sticks where I live I hear about shootings almost every day done by morons who were legal at time of buy.

2. It's the mentally ill. Ok, I agree, lets make it tougher for them to get.

3. It's the terrorists. Ok, I agree, but include our Christian right too, and lets make it tougher for them to get too..

Nope sorry, if everything worked the way the NRA said and their fear swallowing gullible minons, we would not have the amount of gun violence we do.

Now other than offering up the same old bullshit, give us something we can work with. Otherwise get the fuck out of the way.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37