NRA has 2 speeds, sell more or do nothing.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
02-07-2016, 07:25 AM
RE: NRA has 2 speeds, sell more or do nothing.
(01-07-2016 05:10 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  
(01-07-2016 03:25 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Let's just see how "reasonable" you are....

You claim -- and I quote "Carrying 24/7 is paranoid". That's rather definitive.

You made a claim -- now quantify it to a position where carrying is NOT paranoid...

Is it one day a week? Two ??? Every third full moon???? When do you think it's reasonable for a person to carry a gun?????

I'm betting all we're going to see here is insults and snark --- you will not answer the question -- without contradicting yourself and showing dishonesty....

When you can go a week without insulting anyone, then get back to me. Until then you haven't erarned a reply from me.

Yup...

Just as predicted.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-07-2016, 07:34 AM
When the nation can go a week without an average dozens of people people dying per day from gun violence, get back to me. Until then, I really don't give a fuck if I offend you. Being dead is far worse than having your positions cussed out.

https://everytownresearch.org/gun-violen...e-numbers/

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-07-2016, 07:42 AM
Someone doesn't play well with others...

[Image: fac4f19327eea8f79d556cb4a97f173a.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Armageddon it's post
02-07-2016, 08:23 AM
(02-07-2016 07:42 AM)Armageddon it Wrote:  Someone doesn't play well with others...

[Image: fac4f19327eea8f79d556cb4a97f173a.jpg]

And? Again, if some here are more worried about word choice than actually preventing gun deaths, sorry, your priorities as a human suck.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
02-07-2016, 08:29 AM
You use what you believe as an excuse to be a dick. Pathetic
02-07-2016, 08:35 AM
(02-07-2016 08:29 AM)Armageddon it Wrote:  You use what you believe as an excuse to be a dick. Pathetic

Boo hoo. Now you sound like the Pope who said "Picking on someone's religion is like picking on their mother, you should expect to be punched". Who gives a fuck about the fact that basically justified what the Hebdo attackers did.

Ok, fine, I am a dick, and so what. I'm not the one threatening people with violence with guns if any attempt at reducing gun violence when gun laws are made. But you are totally blind if you stupidly think no gun owner would resort to violence if laws get changed.

Still a huge difference between a dick who resorts to violence and a blasphemer. Yes I know it offends many gun owners, but only an idiot thinks that is worse than being murdered with a gun.

02-07-2016, 08:42 AM
You see things in black and white, don't you?

Not boo hoo, The rest of us don't give a shit it you act a fool. Go ahead, by all means. Just know that you look like an idiot, and it detracts from your position. Many on this site would agree with your position, and more still will agree with portions of it. But if you think being a Class A Asshole does any good, keep going. It only serves to help the gun-toting idiots like myself. Smile
02-07-2016, 08:45 AM
Christopher Hitchens, "I hope I never unintentionally offend anyone".

Meaning he has no problem offending people for the right reasons.

I don't give a fuck if the issue is religion or guns or a mix of both. If things were so perfect with both, nobody would be bitching, so instead off assuming my blasphemy of guns is some call for a fascist state, maybe you should worry yourself about the amount of people who die from gun use.

02-07-2016, 08:48 AM
See, there you go again, assuming you know what I think. And even worse, you think you know what I think about what you think. You are so full of yourself it's impressive. I'm in it for the show now. So tell me more about my fear of a fascist state, prick.
02-07-2016, 08:50 AM
(02-07-2016 08:42 AM)Armageddon it Wrote:  You see things in black and white, don't you?

Not boo hoo, The rest of us don't give a shit it you act a fool. Go ahead, by all means. Just know that you look like an idiot, and it detracts from your position. Many on this site would agree with your position, and more still will agree with portions of it. But if you think being a Class A Asshole does any good, keep going. It only serves to help the gun-toting idiots like myself. Smile

No asshole. Black and white would be "ban all guns", now you show me anywhere in anyone of my posts where I ever called for that. You wont find it EVER!

"Pull your head out of your ass", is not the same as "Get rid of every single firearm".

Just like "Hey Islam, you don't have to go away, but you do have to stop ignoring that far too many do justify violence with the Quran".

Keep staring at my fingertip while I point at the moon.

You are getting angry at me for being angry for the right reasons. I am not going to coddle the insecurities of paranoid people when they damned well know gun safety advocates are not out to set up a fascist state. It is simply childish bullshit fear of change.