NRA has 2 speeds, sell more or do nothing.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
26-06-2016, 05:58 AM (This post was last modified: 26-06-2016 06:03 AM by Full Circle.)
RE: NRA has 2 speeds, sell more or do nothing.
What a mass shooting might have looked like at the time the 2nd amendment was written.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-06-2016, 06:00 AM
(26-06-2016 05:25 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  And the "grey" contributions? Any accounting of them?

I have no idea and it isn't particularly germane. The fact is that the firearms manufacturers aren't a major source of funding for the NRA as is being claimed by you and others.

Let's stick to facts, not hysterical opinions. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
26-06-2016, 06:37 AM
(26-06-2016 06:00 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(26-06-2016 05:25 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  And the "grey" contributions? Any accounting of them?

I have no idea and it isn't particularly germane. The fact is that the firearms manufacturers aren't a major source of funding for the NRA as is being claimed by you and others.
You believe this?
Quote:Let's stick to facts, not hysterical opinions. Drinking Beverage
Always in attack mode, I see. Drinking Beverage
26-06-2016, 06:49 AM
(24-06-2016 05:01 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  I believe that people have an intrinsic right to self defense and that means in this day and age, like it or not, firearms.....that said fuck the NRA. They talk and talk and talk about how they are a champion of the people's rights to own firearms and they go on and on and on about it but every time it comes down to them acting in the interests of gun owners and gun manufacturers......the manufacturers always win out.

They are a corporate lobby and don't give a piss about gun owners.

You're half right, half wrong...

The NRA doesn't really WANT the debate to go away.....

If it did - they'd be out a job....

So - they don't really give a fuck about the gun owners -- AND -- they don't really give a fuck about the gun manufacturers........ They care about their livelihood ....

And... Guess what???

The fucksticks over at the Brady Bunch - are exactly the same way......

Follow the money, folks...

Do you know what the NRA does with all the money they take in???? They spend it on recruitment -- to bring in more people to pay more money........................

Guess what the Brady Bunch does with their money??????

Same thing.... You think all those anti-gun videos were made for free??????

Bwaaaahahahahhahahahaha....

Dumbasses....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
26-06-2016, 06:53 AM
And another one.
26-06-2016, 07:23 AM
(26-06-2016 05:58 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  What a mass shooting might have looked like at the time the 2nd amendment was written.

[+] 3 users Like Matt Finney's post
26-06-2016, 07:28 AM
A part of the reason the colonists revolted against the Brits -- the Brits wanted the colonists to have only smooth bore rifles "for hunting and recreational shooting" -- and not have rifled barrels --- which were at the time considered MILITARY weapons, because of the increased accuracy....

Sound familiar??

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
26-06-2016, 07:29 AM
Starting premise is false. The founding fathers weren't worried about advances in technology, they were worried about paying for a standing army.

But, I ask, would a militia drill with pistols? Dodgy
26-06-2016, 07:32 AM
(26-06-2016 07:29 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  Starting premise is false. The founding fathers weren't worried about advances in technology, they were worried about paying for a standing army.

Go suck the hair off a dead dog's ballsack.

26-06-2016, 07:38 AM
(26-06-2016 07:32 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(26-06-2016 07:29 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  Starting premise is false. The founding fathers weren't worried about advances in technology, they were worried about paying for a standing army.

Go suck the hair off a dead dog's ballsack.

From my point of view you are the PERFECT spokesman for the gunners. I can't imagine anyone reading your posts and thinking that you'd be safe with a gun in a bar after 2-3 drinks. Thanks and keep up the fine work.