NRA has 2 speeds, sell more or do nothing.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
26-06-2016, 08:27 AM
RE: NRA has 2 speeds, sell more or do nothing.
https://scontent-ams3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t...e=57EF987A

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-06-2016, 08:39 AM
(26-06-2016 07:38 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  
(26-06-2016 07:32 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Go suck the hair off a dead dog's ballsack.

From my point of view you are the PERFECT spokesman for the gunners. I can't imagine anyone reading your posts and thinking that you'd be safe with a gun in a bar after 2-3 drinks. Thanks and keep up the fine work.

I AM the perfect spokesman for concealed carry.

I've lived over 55 years with guns, owned guns for over 40 and I've carried for over 15 years.

The biggest infraction I've had in my life was a speeding ticket.

The government trusted me enough to give me a top secret security clearance, I've been bonded for insurance purposes several times. The state of Michigan trusts me enough to give me a concealed carry permit.

I train regularly with firearms - and know more about them than 95 percent of the public (conservatively).

So take your pre- conceived notions and pack them up your ass sideways.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
26-06-2016, 09:11 AM
(26-06-2016 08:39 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(26-06-2016 07:38 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  From my point of view you are the PERFECT spokesman for the gunners. I can't imagine anyone reading your posts and thinking that you'd be safe with a gun in a bar after 2-3 drinks. Thanks and keep up the fine work.

I AM the perfect spokesman for concealed carry.

I've lived over 55 years with guns, owned guns for over 40 and I've carried for over 15 years.

The government trusted me enough to give me a top secret security clearance, I've been bonded for insurance purposes several times. The state of Michigan trusts me enough to give me a concealed carry permit.

I train regularly with firearms - and know more about them than 95 percent of the public (conservatively).

They're not pre-conceived, they're the results of your posts. You are the poster child for "Idiot with a Gun".
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
26-06-2016, 10:02 AM
So are we just going to completly ignore the points I brought up?

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
26-06-2016, 10:53 AM
(26-06-2016 09:11 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  
(26-06-2016 08:39 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I AM the perfect spokesman for concealed carry.

They're not pre-conceived, they're the results of your posts. You are the poster child for "Idiot with a Gun".

And you're the poster child for "cunt with a dumb opinion" --

so we're even...

Go tell your congressman about it...

I'm sure he's just trembling with anticipation to receive your next communique...

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
26-06-2016, 10:54 AM
(26-06-2016 10:02 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  So are we just going to completly ignore the points I brought up?

I didn't....

Big Grin

26-06-2016, 10:54 AM
(26-06-2016 10:53 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(26-06-2016 09:11 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  They're not pre-conceived, they're the results of your posts. You are the poster child for "Idiot with a Gun".

And you're the poster child for "cunt with a dumb opinion" --

so we're even...

I'm sure he's just trembling with anticipation to receive your next communique...

You've got quite a following on Facebook. Bowing
26-06-2016, 10:56 AM
(26-06-2016 10:54 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  
(26-06-2016 10:53 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  And you're the poster child for "cunt with a dumb opinion" --

so we're even...

You've got quite a following on Facebook. Bowing

Good try.

I am not now, nor have I ever BEEN on facebook....

Once again you've proven how little you know...

26-06-2016, 11:25 AM
Funny. Your posts are all over Facebook.
26-06-2016, 01:50 PM
(26-06-2016 11:25 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  Funny. Your posts are all over Facebook.

Probably some cunt like yourself who's so impotent, that it's all they can come up with to do - impersonate someone - badly.

Have fun with it...