NYC's stop-and-frisk program is racist... to whites!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-08-2013, 01:49 PM
NYC's stop-and-frisk program is racist... to whites!!!
New York City police have been told by politicians and the media that they must pay less attention to blacks in order to avoid "racial profiling." Which means police are spending more time pursuing less likely sources of violent crime, as truth teller Heather Mac Donald illustrates: http://www.manhattan-institute.org/html/...eij541wrDV

"Blacks, who constitute 23% of the city’s population, committed 66% of all violent crimes and 73% of all shootings in 2011, according to victims and witnesses, but they were only 53% of all stop subjects.

"Whites, who constitute 35% of the city’s population, made up 9% of all stops in 2011, though they committed only 5.5% of all violent crimes and 2.5% of all shootings."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-08-2013, 02:13 PM
RE: NYC's stop-and-frisk program is racist... to whites!!!
You poor persecuted white flower. I'm so sad you have to live in a terrible environment like that where you might unfairly get searched slightly more frequently than local crime statistics indicate necessary. It must be terrible living in such conditions. Feel free to emigrate to Antarctica, there's enough white there for everyone. Oh wait, but everyone *steps* on it there!!! Oh where in the world is a poor white racist dickhead to find peace and freedom from persecution ?
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
03-08-2013, 02:54 PM
Congatulations janthuffy. You've just lost the privelige of starting new threads.

Idiot.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 11 users Like Stark Raving's post
03-08-2013, 05:28 PM
[Image: tumblr_mqwyp1uUKk1qc56zco1_500.png]

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
[+] 2 users Like Question's post
03-08-2013, 05:33 PM
(03-08-2013 02:54 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Congatulations janthuffy. You've just lost the privelige of starting new threads.

Idiot.

Why oh why you did that!? you racist anti-white evil mod?!

thanks btw Tongue

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
03-08-2013, 05:57 PM
(03-08-2013 01:49 PM)janthuffy Wrote:  New York City police have been told by politicians and the media that they must pay less attention to blacks in order to avoid "racial profiling." Which means police are spending more time pursuing less likely sources of violent crime, as truth teller Heather Mac Donald illustrates: http://www.manhattan-institute.org/html/...eij541wrDV

"Blacks, who constitute 23% of the city’s population, committed 66% of all violent crimes and 73% of all shootings in 2011, according to victims and witnesses, but they were only 53% of all stop subjects.

"Whites, who constitute 35% of the city’s population, made up 9% of all stops in 2011, though they committed only 5.5% of all violent crimes and 2.5% of all shootings."

Why don't you make like Mr Hands and stick a Horse Dick in your ass?
03-08-2013, 06:42 PM
(03-08-2013 02:54 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Congatulations janthuffy. You've just lost the privelige of starting new threads.

Idiot.
[Image: clap-animated-animation-clap-smiley-emot...-large.gif]

[Image: 21omssh.jpg]
03-08-2013, 07:06 PM (This post was last modified: 03-08-2013 07:23 PM by fstratzero.)
Don't take this the wrong way but..

[Image: IKKvXlh.png]

No matter what tribe lived where, there is no escaping this fact.

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
[+] 3 users Like fstratzero's post
03-08-2013, 07:26 PM

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 3 users Like FSM_scot's post
03-08-2013, 09:34 PM
Yes, if the police are going to violate your rights, might as well violate everyone's equally. Perhaps if Ray Kelly gets to be the next Homeland Security Secretary we'll all get to enjoy a cop handling our balls.

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest" - Denis Diderot

"Philosophy is questions that may never be answered, religion is answers that may never be questioned"