Na na na na na na na na ZAT-MAN!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-12-2011, 08:39 PM
Na na na na na na na na ZAT-MAN!
For those who haven't noticed, our resident poet laureate has gone in search of calmer waters.

A voice just whispered in my ear...or was it on my screen?...that we should plan a memorial service/rapture party/Atheist reason for celebrating during these god-awful holidays.

So, next Friday night, Shall we say 7:30pm GMT (I have absolutely no idea what that time means in American), let those who are willing and able meet in the Poet's Corner to honor our friend Zat and await his return.

Oh, and please BYOB.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
09-12-2011, 09:32 PM (This post was last modified: 09-12-2011 09:47 PM by GirlyMan.)
RE: Na na na na na na na na ZAT-MAN!
Dunno what else to think but that dude got bored. ... Godspeed to his next exciting adventure.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
09-12-2011, 11:36 PM (This post was last modified: 09-12-2011 11:45 PM by aurora.)
(09-12-2011 08:39 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  For those who haven't noticed, our resident poet laureate has gone in search of calmer waters.

A voice just whispered in my ear...or was it on my screen?...that we should plan a memorial service/rapture party/Atheist reason for celebrating during these god-awful holidays.

So, next Friday night, Shall we say 7:30pm GMT (I have absolutely no idea what that time means in American), let those who are willing and able meet in the Poet's Corner to honor our friend Zat and await his return.

Oh, and please BYOB.

So what friggin' time is that in Melbourne, Australia??? We're 17 hours in front sooooo what's the GMT gonna be then. Naughty Erxomai, stop confusing the 'weed girl' lol

[quote='GirlyMan' pid='60151' dateline='1323487961']
Dunno what else to think but that dude got bored. ... Godspeed to his next exciting adventure.

Having probs posting..fuck
[+] 1 user Likes aurora's post
10-12-2011, 05:44 PM
Did he say why he left? If so, I missed it. Sad
10-12-2011, 06:22 PM
(10-12-2011 05:44 PM)kineo Wrote:  Did he say why he left? If so, I missed it. Sad

It was in the thread On governance.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
10-12-2011, 08:27 PM
Ah, yeah I haven't had time to tackle that thread, it grew way too fast for me this busy week.
[+] 2 users Like kineo's post