Naked Truth.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-01-2012, 04:13 AM
RE: Naked Truth.
I think the girl is right, I didn't see the post or pic anywhere but she is right.
And in contrary to what has been said in this thread about men are wired to see nude women sexual by default, I have known men and am with a man who don't not think that way at all.
It just feels good to drop your clothes sometimes (AT HOME!! Wink ) and has nothing to do with sexuality.

What it is with men and >>also with women. When you are up for mating you switch to the stone-age-part of your brain. You see a naked body and check if this is good material for mating. It has been made so romantic but it is all just down to that. Is the material worth it? Do not deny that, we see romantic pics and sexy underwear but all they do is making the "material" look better for mating.

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Leela's post
12-01-2012, 06:35 AM
I like this thread for reasons you should all be able to guess.

Right. Well the whole naked body is a sex thing is not due to today's media rather it has it's roots deep into the past. Before recorded history kind of thing. It's not our fault we think the we we do. If we didn't I would suspect that something is wrong seeing as how one of our primary goals in life (reproduction).

Your body is not something to be ashamed of, certainly not. But don't get pissed if I'm staring. The way I look at it. You are pretty enough to grab my attention. I say wear it like a medal.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Hamata k's post
12-01-2012, 06:45 AM
(11-01-2012 11:18 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(11-01-2012 11:14 PM)morondog Wrote:  Culturally we've programmed ourselves so that get naked implies sexy time. You can reprogram culture but it takes time.

Only partly cultural - there is a wide variety of eroticism in any culture.

Vot I mean is...

If we were all naked all the time it'd be commonplace and no need to get excited. Because we're covered most of the time, and because pretty much the only time we take off all our clothes in the presence of someone else is for sex... by the power of Pavlov, naked = sexy time.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
12-01-2012, 09:50 AM

See this is how I see nudity.
I love being naked.
I may not be happy with my body, but I'm not ashamed of it... if that makes any sense.

I would be completely content with having no clothes.
Erxy: You are right about men being stimulated when they see a naked body, or even a body that is hardly clothed, females are like that too. Or I am, at least. We all have that little twinge inside of us that says 'OMG! I want to do things to her/him', but we need to learn to control our thoughts and think past that. We were born that way, and honestly I would rather die that way. Naked bodies are nothing, it's our thoughts that get us so aroused.
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes insidemyownmind's post
12-01-2012, 10:09 AM
I'm not sure what to say. I guess a naked chick (assuming she's attractive) gets me going no matter what the context. I do find myself able to separate sexuality from say, art. Like the girl in Egypt (IIRC) that posted the nude pic of her just standing in front of the camera. Her reasons were political and I was able to look past the sexualtiy to see that.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
12-01-2012, 10:10 AM
I LIKE APPLES AND I'M NOT AFRAID OF SNAKES! But, I like my cave man loin clothes. lol.

Nudity is so many things. It IS sexual, but it's also regular, sometimes gross, sensual, casual, artful. It's nice to be comfortable and proud too.

There is a time to cover up and a time to bare all, A time to feel comfy and accepted and a time to know that public toy store is not an ok place. A time to skinny dip or streak, a time to protect the smarties from the cold. That should be in Ecclesiastes 3: 1-8. Smile
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
12-01-2012, 11:01 AM
One of the reasons all people (though males in particular) see nudity as a sexual thing is that evolution killed off most of the people who don't.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 2 users Like Hughsie's post
12-01-2012, 03:50 PM
Guess me and the wife are the only ones who frequent nude beaches around here? Nothing like seeing a wide variety of naked bodies to disassociate sex from nudity. Bikinis are far sexier to me. Once you take the imagination out of the picture, the reality just ain't that pretty.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
12-01-2012, 03:56 PM
(12-01-2012 03:50 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Guess me and the wife are the only ones who frequent nude beaches around here? Nothing like seeing a wide variety of naked bodies to disassociate sex from nudity. Bikinis are far sexier to me. Once you take the imagination out of the picture, the reality just ain't that pretty.

I want to go to a nude beach one day. I can't imagine the way it'd feel to just let it all hang out in the open. Gotta make sure to rub it up to chub first. Big Grin

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
12-01-2012, 08:05 PM
(12-01-2012 03:56 PM)germanyt Wrote:  
(12-01-2012 03:50 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Guess me and the wife are the only ones who frequent nude beaches around here? Nothing like seeing a wide variety of naked bodies to disassociate sex from nudity. Bikinis are far sexier to me. Once you take the imagination out of the picture, the reality just ain't that pretty.

I want to go to a nude beach one day. I can't imagine the way it'd feel to just let it all hang out in the open. Gotta make sure to rub it up to chub first. Big Grin

Make sure you use sunscreen on that chub.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel