Naked Truth.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-01-2012, 08:16 PM
RE: Naked Truth.
(12-01-2012 03:50 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Guess me and the wife are the only ones who frequent nude beaches around here? Nothing like seeing a wide variety of naked bodies to disassociate sex from nudity. Bikinis are far sexier to me. Once you take the imagination out of the picture, the reality just ain't that pretty.

Totally agree!

Sexy kitten pose is one thing, shoulders slumped reading a book pose is another thing. Mystery-under-a-garmet is more alluring than no mystery-there-it-is. ha ha. The sexy meter gets turned off when there is no sexy energy from a person.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-01-2012, 08:42 PM
(12-01-2012 03:56 PM)germanyt Wrote:  I want to go to a nude beach one day. I can't imagine the way it'd feel to just let it all hang out in the open. Gotta make sure to rub it up to chub first. Big Grin

You probably don't want to go to a nude beach with that attitude. No good can come of it. Wink

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
13-01-2012, 09:24 AM
(12-01-2012 08:42 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(12-01-2012 03:56 PM)germanyt Wrote:  I want to go to a nude beach one day. I can't imagine the way it'd feel to just let it all hang out in the open. Gotta make sure to rub it up to chub first. Big Grin

You probably don't want to go to a nude beach with that attitude. No good can come of it. Wink

Just a joke brah. Hence the rhyme.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
14-01-2012, 11:47 AM
LOL, I'm known round these parts as "Naked Guy". If you knock on my door, you better be ok with seeing my business. If I'm out in my garden on a nice day, you better believe I will be enjoying the weather to the fullest. I don't go into public naked, but that's because I don't feel a need to shock or offend others. If it were up to me, I'd be naked a whole hell of a lot more.

Seeing another person naked is something that doesn't happen often, so when we do, it's a big deal. If it were common place, no one would care. If I see an attractive person, clothes on or off, I am interested in looking at them. Nothing more to it than that.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
14-01-2012, 11:58 AM (This post was last modified: 14-01-2012 12:25 PM by kim.)
(11-01-2012 09:05 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(11-01-2012 09:03 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(11-01-2012 09:01 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  When it comes to sex, yes.
Push button to turn on. :/

Men have BUTTONS?

....weird.

gross. :I

Keep that attitude that men are gross for a few more years at least, ok? Wink

Ha! There are not enough "like" buttons on here for me to express agreement! Wink

I was raised in a "natural" kind of way, I suppose. For me, being naked really had as a child and still has nothing to do with sex.
I frequently go to nude beaches and it's just fine. I frequently walk around my house naked -not a big deal. Except in winter- brrr! Wink

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein