Name change to Spider-Matt (or spider man)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-09-2014, 11:20 AM
Name change to Spider-Matt (or spider man)
Can I be one of those instead of Wicked Clown? I accept whatever your decision is as a team eagerly await your answer and thank you for evaluating your decision

Here are my reasons why that name would fit and Meet my friends Smile :

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-09-2014, 11:22 AM
RE: Name change to Spider-Matt (or spider man)
(03-09-2014 11:20 AM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  Can I be one of those instead of Wicked Clown? I accept whatever your decision is as a team eagerly await your answer and thank you for evaluating your decision

Here are my reasons why that name would fit and Meet my friends Smile :

It wont make people like your worthless ass.
You're a troll.

Go away, nobody wants you here.

[Image: oscar.png]
03-09-2014, 11:24 AM
Earmuffs, could you please limit your negative comments to one thread. Harrassing and pressuring a member on multiple threads with the same insults and following him around is flaming, trolling, spamming, stalking, and thread bombing all rolled into one.
03-09-2014, 11:26 AM
(03-09-2014 11:24 AM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  Earmuffs, could you please limit your negative comments to one thread. Harrassing and pressuring a member on multiple threads with the same insults and following him around is flaming, trolling, spamming, stalking, and thread bombing all rolled into one.

Wicked Clown, could you please leave the forum. Nobody wants you here and nobody likes you and you're, mentally disturbed, a troll, a cunt and not welcome all rolled into one.

[Image: oscar.png]
04-09-2014, 12:17 AM
(03-09-2014 11:24 AM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  Earmuffs, could you please limit your negative comments to one thread. Harrassing and pressuring a member on multiple threads with the same insults and following him around is flaming, trolling, spamming, stalking, and thread bombing all rolled into one.

The spectacular irony of that post should have made your eyes bleed when typing it.

Your inappropriate behavior is illustrated by this thread which should have been a PM to an admin.

You do not belong here.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post
04-09-2014, 12:44 AM
(04-09-2014 12:17 AM)Chas Wrote:  The spectacular irony of that post should have made your eyes bleed when typing it.

*applause*

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
[+] 1 user Likes Colourcraze's post