Name ideas for the new royal baby ...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-04-2015, 10:15 PM
Name ideas for the new royal baby ...
I'm thinking "Gary" if it's a boy, and "Myrtle" if it's a girl.
Prince Gary. That does have a ring to it. No ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein It is objectively immoral to kill innocent babies. Please stick to the guilty babies.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-04-2015, 10:17 PM

RE: Name ideas for the new royal baby ...
(26-04-2015 10:15 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I'm thinking "Gary" if it's a boy, and "Myrtle" if it's a girl.

Myrtle - Princess Myrtle? Goodlordno.
Quote this message in a reply
26-04-2015, 10:20 PM
(26-04-2015 10:17 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(26-04-2015 10:15 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I'm thinking "Gary" if it's a boy, and "Myrtle" if it's a girl.

Myrtle - Princess Myrtle? Goodlordno.

What ? Mildred then ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein It is objectively immoral to kill innocent babies. Please stick to the guilty babies.
26-04-2015, 10:21 PM
I like Buttercup for a girl. Wink

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 7 users Like WillHopp's post
26-04-2015, 10:28 PM
How about everyone stop giving a fuck about one of the most privlidged births in modern history?

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
26-04-2015, 10:30 PM

(26-04-2015 10:28 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  How about everyone stop giving a fuck about one of the most privlidged births in modern history?

[Image: cary-grant.gif]

Certainly isn't the fault of the child what kind of life it's born into. No more so than it's the fault of a child born into a terrible situation.
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
26-04-2015, 10:30 PM

(26-04-2015 10:20 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(26-04-2015 10:17 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Myrtle - Princess Myrtle? Goodlordno.

What ? Mildred then ?

Ummm...no.
26-04-2015, 10:40 PM
(26-04-2015 10:30 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(26-04-2015 10:28 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  How about everyone stop giving a fuck about one of the most privlidged births in modern history?

[Image: cary-grant.gif]

Certainly isn't the fault of the child what kind of life it's born into. No more so than it's the fault of a child born into a terrible situation.

Uh, entirely besides the point? I don't have anything against the baby, I just don't give a flying fuck about its name and I find the media's fascination with royal profundity to be both annoying and tiresome. I have zero interest to get drawn into other people's personal bullshit, so I resent my inability to avoid the personal bullshit of a family because they are members of a fucking hereditary monarchy from a country I don't even live in...

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
26-04-2015, 10:47 PM
(26-04-2015 10:40 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(26-04-2015 10:30 PM)Anjele Wrote:  [Image: cary-grant.gif]

Uh, entirely besides the point? I don't have anything against the baby, I just don't give a flying fuck about its name and I find the media's fascination with royal profundity to be both annoying and tiresome. I have zero interest to get drawn into other people's personal bullshit, so I resent my inability to avoid the personal bullshit of a family because they are members of a fucking hereditary monarchy from a country I don't even live in...
I'm sure many natives don't give a flying fuck either. I just don't get the fascination.

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell
[+] 2 users Like grizzlysnake's post
26-04-2015, 10:48 PM
Prince or princess Limey. Big Grin

I've recently grown rudimentary legs and am now making the move from water to land.