Name ideas for the new royal baby ...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-04-2015, 09:25 PM
RE: Name ideas for the new royal baby ...
(28-04-2015 09:13 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(28-04-2015 09:01 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  A good boss always defends his (future) staff.
Stops them from stealing the silverware while they set the table.

What scares me the most is I think you have actually thought this through. Hobo

Hush, footrests don't speak.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like earmuffs's post
28-04-2015, 11:01 PM
(28-04-2015 09:25 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(28-04-2015 09:13 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  What scares me the most is I think you have actually thought this through. Hobo

Hush, footrests don't speak.

Good thing I'm not a footrest then... Drinking Beverage

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
29-04-2015, 02:55 PM
(28-04-2015 08:43 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  The jealously is real in this thread.
You guys wanna talk about entitlements? How about we talk about your current material possession situation compared to that of some poor kid in Bangladesh? How about we talk about your "entitlement" being born into a western country with freedoms and shit, compared to the billions that are born in other places around the world.
How about we talk about how you weren't born in fucking North Korea?

This entitlement shit is nothing but jealously.
So much hate for an unborn child that had no say as to which family it would be born into.

Laughter is good for you. It'll loosen the but cheeks and allow the stick to slide effortlessly out.
[+] 1 user Likes Drunkin Druid's post
29-04-2015, 04:20 PM
I'm with all those who really don't give a shit.
[+] 2 users Like TheBear's post
02-05-2015, 08:30 AM
Well, it's a Princess. I would think Diana would be a good name though I doubt they will go with that.

Now we begin Baby Name Watch. Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
02-05-2015, 08:51 AM
How about naming it, were it a he, Nicholas, in remembrance to the long-dead relative?

Maybe some other historical monarchs... Like Ivan, Fredrick, Vlad or Leopold? Gotta remember the history of the traditional system.

Of course, they could always go with the typical in-naming that royals do and go with George the Too-Many-Georges? I mean, Royals are traditionally inbred and they are all about tradition, right? So while they aren't going to go full-inbred any more, they can at least keep recycling their names as much as they did their genes, right?

Fittingly, a female with be either Elizabeth or Victoria.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
02-05-2015, 09:00 AM
Princess Chlamydia
Princess Posset (it's baby vomit apparently)

I googled the Latin for the word parasite and it came up with some good choices:

Princess Adsecla
Princess Adsecula
Princess Assecla
Princess Assecula
Princess Parasitus

http://www.wordhippo.com/what-is/the/lat...0ba3f.html

When I lived in Germany I went to work one day and one woman congratulated me on the birth of a new royal prince. I think I made a comment about how nice it was that our parasitic leaders were continuing the line to feed off the next generation. It wasn't the response she was expecting.
[+] 3 users Like Mathilda's post
02-05-2015, 12:29 PM
(02-05-2015 09:00 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  When I lived in Germany I went to work one day and one woman congratulated me on the birth of a new royal prince. I think I made a comment about how nice it was that our parasitic leaders were continuing the line to feed off the next generation. It wasn't the response she was expecting.

Come on, it's not the kiddy-poo's fault, nor is it really the royals' either. Sure, they're a bunch of uber rich super entitled brats but they didn't choose that life - that life of photographers and reporters and pressing the flesh with ghastly people all day long. I'd die if I had to live like that. That or marry a young super good looking person and fuck them 'til kingdom come...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
02-05-2015, 12:51 PM
Hmm ... Consider what looks good in front of Mountbatton-Windsor? Damn. That's such a mouthful, I forgot what I was thinking about. I suppose she'll probably be titled so the last name won't be an issue. Then again... there's always talk of doing away with those figurehead titles along with the monarchy. Unsure

Uh huh ... I'm going with Betsy. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
02-05-2015, 12:53 PM (This post was last modified: 02-05-2015 04:12 PM by Bucky Ball.)
So I guess my idea for "Gary" is a no-go, then ? Confused
(Turns out Kate's mom does have a brother Gary, who is quite the scum bag...or so whatever I saw said).

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.