Name ideas for the new royal baby ...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-05-2015, 12:56 PM
RE: Name ideas for the new royal baby ...
Bob.

It's the ultimate "Put no thought into this due to lack of caring" name.

Especially for girls.

Popcorn I put more thought into fiction than theists put into reality.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2015, 01:11 PM
Gertrude Penelope Mountbatton-Windsor. Has a nice ring to it. Call her Pee for short.

I can't think of a more dreadful family to be born into. It's not all the money they have, it's that everyone in this family seems to be such a bunch of drips from another planet. I can't imagine having a conversation with the queen. What the hell would she talk about, her dogs? her horses? the weather? I wonder if Queen Elizabeth has ever said the word "fuck".

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
02-05-2015, 01:26 PM
I don't know, Her Mag just seems like someone's grandma.

Apparently, Stephen Fry hangs with the royals, occasionally. And they watch him on tv. He says 'fuck' on tv. I can only logically think they've at least attempted to say what they've heard him say on tv.

Probably wouldn't say 'fuck' in mixed company. Then again, there probably wouldn't be mixed company. Wink

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
02-05-2015, 03:52 PM
(02-05-2015 01:26 PM)kim Wrote:  I don't know, Her Mag just seems like someone's grandma.

Apparently, Stephen Fry hangs with the royals, occasionally. And they watch him on tv. He says 'fuck' on tv. I can only logically think they've at least attempted to say what they've heard him say on tv.

Probably wouldn't say 'fuck' in mixed company. Then again, there probably wouldn't be mixed company. Wink
To be fair, a load of the bat-shit crazy royalists over here were calling for Fry to be thrown in the tower of London when he admitted that he was hoovering mounds of cocaine up his nose in the Buckingham palace toilets during one of his visits. Probably not first choice for a knighthood now Wink

"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too"? - Douglas Adams Bechased
[+] 3 users Like LostLegend's post
02-05-2015, 07:20 PM
I'm always surprised to be reminded that QE II never went to college. I actually pity her. They are symbols of "state (civil) order" who have become anachronistic. She eats TV dinners, and is bored as hell, doing a "scripted job" she really has no say in, (sometimes it looks like that). Be glad you are free to live your own life. She is not. No amount of money could ever make up for that.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
02-05-2015, 11:12 PM
[Image: CZRgb65.png]

^This is why I fucking hate this royal bullshit...

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
02-05-2015, 11:41 PM
[Image: 5RLuUGT.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
03-05-2015, 07:48 AM
Amazes me that non of you have presented the obvious:

Prince Charming

& Cinderella

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
03-05-2015, 08:14 AM
Well since it's a girl John Williams Smith Jr. IV won't work.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
03-05-2015, 09:02 AM
Bertha
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post