Name ideas for the new royal baby ...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-05-2015, 09:13 AM
RE: Name ideas for the new royal baby ...
I don't really have anything against the monarchy (although I think they should fund their own castles/mansions & the hundreds of staff to run them.

What I do hate is the need some people have to fawn over them and everything they do. It is arse kissing of the most sickening kind Dodgy

Oh, David Icke asked me to post this charming picture of the moment of birth...

[Image: image.jpg]

Evil_monster

"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too"? - Douglas Adams Bechased
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like LostLegend's post
03-05-2015, 11:39 AM
(03-05-2015 09:02 AM)pablo Wrote:  Bertha

Myrtle

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
03-05-2015, 01:01 PM
(03-05-2015 11:39 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(03-05-2015 09:02 AM)pablo Wrote:  Bertha

Myrtle

Rapunzel

Hair's a little short right now though.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
03-05-2015, 05:18 PM
(03-05-2015 09:13 AM)LostLegend Wrote:  I don't really have anything against the monarchy (although I think they should fund their own castles/mansions & the hundreds of staff to run them.

What I do hate is the need some people have to fawn over them and everything they do. It is arse kissing of the most sickening kind Dodgy

Evil_monster

Arse kissing? Are you mentally fucking retarded? Actual, were you dropped on the head as a baby when your mother came home from a heavy night of drinking after leaving you in the dryer for a couple hours to "dry" after she bathed you in the toilet after having taken a massive dump?

The Royal Family is worth $2billion dollars. The UK has 50ish billionaires where as the USA has 500. Would people be lathering on the hate had Bill Gates had a baby? Unlikely. It'd be "ohh good for him". This baby is no more entitled than I am compared to some Bangladesh kid who earns 10c a year in a clothing factory to make your shoes.

The royal family does services for the UK, they represent the UK at public events (ie: Olympics). They serve in the military (how many billionaires can say that?). And they seem like really genuinely nice people. They also do A LOT of charity work.
How much have you raised for charity? And people like them, they bring happiness to people.

The hate is jealously and nothing more. None of you have any logical reason to be so negative. All you have is your little tantrums.

[Image: oscar.png]
03-05-2015, 05:30 PM
[Image: bg03_Bill-Gates-with-his-wife-Melinda-&a...ildren.jpg]

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
03-05-2015, 05:41 PM
(03-05-2015 05:18 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(03-05-2015 09:13 AM)LostLegend Wrote:  I don't really have anything against the monarchy (although I think they should fund their own castles/mansions & the hundreds of staff to run them.

Evil_monster

Arse kissing? Are you mentally fucking retarded? Actual, were you dropped on the head as a baby when your mother came home from a heavy night of drinking after leaving you in the dryer for a couple hours to "dry" after she bathed you in the toilet after having taken a massive dump?

The Royal Family is worth $2billion dollars. The UK has 50ish billionaires where as the USA has 500. Would people be lathering on the hate had Bill Gates had a baby? Unlikely. It'd be "ohh good for him". This baby is no more entitled than I am compared to some Bangladesh kid who earns 10c a year in a clothing factory to make your shoes.

The royal family does services for the UK, they represent the UK at public events (ie: Olympics). They serve in the military (how many billionaires can say that?). And they seem like really genuinely nice people. They also do A LOT of charity work.
How much have you raised for charity? And people like them, they bring happiness to people.

The hate is jealously and nothing more. None of you have any logical reason to be so negative. All you have is your little tantrums.

Geeze Muffs, I had no idea you felt this way. It's seems out of character for you to be pro royal, but whatever. I did read that the royal family brings in much more tourist dollars, or I should say pounds, than they cost the British public. I'm not sure where I read this and don't have a citation I can point to but it wouldn't surprise me if it were true.

And personally, I'd make fun of a child of Bill Gates too.

So here it is.....Princess Rapunzel Peaches Mountbaton Windsor.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
03-05-2015, 06:53 PM
Odds on favorites are Charlotte and Alice according to the bookies.

#sigh
03-05-2015, 07:41 PM

Evil_monster

I think we've been through this all before. The ROI on outlaid funds by England is a huge positive percentage, (tourism revenue). As an advertising scheme it's unequaled. It's a positive cost center. To replace the free (and paid) "publicity" with PR from an ad firm, would be gargantuan, and cost FAR in excess of what the current outlay is. If at any time, the people of England wanted to do away with their cultural icons, they could vote it out in a flash. Not gonna happen. The majority is in favor of it, now.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
03-05-2015, 08:22 PM

Evil_monster

Relax man. The royals aren't reading this thread..
03-05-2015, 08:57 PM
(03-05-2015 08:22 PM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  
(03-05-2015 05:18 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Arse kissing? Are you mentally fucking retarded? Actual, were you dropped on the head as a baby when your mother came home from a heavy night of drinking after leaving you in the dryer for a couple hours to "dry" after she bathed you in the toilet after having taken a massive dump?

Relax man. The royals aren't reading this thread..

DLJ probably knows them though. Tongue