Name ideas for the new royal baby ...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-05-2015, 09:00 PM
RE: Name ideas for the new royal baby ...
Madeline Elizabeth.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
03-05-2015, 09:11 PM
(03-05-2015 09:00 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Madeline Elizabeth.

OMG that is an amazing name. I may hire you as a name consultant later on in life lol

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
04-05-2015, 08:34 AM
Charlotte Elizabeth Diana

according to NPR anyway...

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
04-05-2015, 09:44 AM
(03-05-2015 09:11 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(03-05-2015 09:00 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Madeline Elizabeth.

OMG that is an amazing name. I may hire you as a name consultant later on in life lol

I finally found my calling! Lol
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
04-05-2015, 09:45 AM
(04-05-2015 08:34 AM)unfogged Wrote:  Charlotte Elizabeth Diana

according to NPR anyway...

I got one right! Shocker it was Elizabeth Tongue
04-05-2015, 09:51 AM
(04-05-2015 09:44 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(03-05-2015 09:11 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  OMG that is an amazing name. I may hire you as a name consultant later on in life lol

I finally found my calling! Lol

With names like Bilbo Baggins, it doesn't surprise me Hobbits would be good with names

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
04-05-2015, 10:58 AM
(03-05-2015 08:22 PM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  Relax man. The royals aren't reading this thread..

Charles might be. There's only so many places on the interwebz for gay hemophiliac atheists.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
04-05-2015, 11:28 AM
(03-05-2015 05:18 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Arse kissing? Are you mentally fucking retarded? Actual, were you dropped on the head as a baby when your mother came home from a heavy night of drinking after leaving you in the dryer for a couple hours to "dry" after she bathed you in the toilet after having taken a massive dump?

The Royal Family is worth $2billion dollars. The UK has 50ish billionaires where as the USA has 500. Would people be lathering on the hate had Bill Gates had a baby? Unlikely. It'd be "ohh good for him". This baby is no more entitled than I am compared to some Bangladesh kid who earns 10c a year in a clothing factory to make your shoes.

The royal family does services for the UK, they represent the UK at public events (ie: Olympics). They serve in the military (how many billionaires can say that?). And they seem like really genuinely nice people. They also do A LOT of charity work.
How much have you raised for charity? And people like them, they bring happiness to people.

The hate is jealously and nothing more. None of you have any logical reason to be so negative. All you have is your little tantrums.

Don't worry. We do understand and appreciate what you're saying.

But really ... you do need to take your medication otherwise it will just get worse.
[+] 2 users Like Mathilda's post
04-05-2015, 12:26 PM
(03-05-2015 05:18 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  The royal family does services for the UK, they represent the UK at public events (ie: Olympics). They serve in the military (how many billionaires can say that?). And they seem like really genuinely nice people. They also do A LOT of charity work.
How much have you raised for charity? And people like them, they bring happiness to people.

Not all of them are so nice. For instance, this fella.

However, I think that ye kiddy-poo has a fair chance of being an OK brat. I like Prince Willy, he seems like a good egg. Knows which way to pass the port. Sort of thing one looks for in a monarch.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
04-05-2015, 06:33 PM
[Image: FB_IMG_1430785923134_zpszvzxo1jg.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post