Name of the sarcastic video trivia game?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-11-2015, 08:06 PM
Name of the sarcastic video trivia game?
There was a trivia game for your PC but it was sarcastic in it's answers and it had blazing speed time limits for each question. It was edgy and sarcastic. It was popular during the early to mid 2000s. For the life of me I cant remember the name of it.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-11-2015, 08:09 PM
RE: Name of the sarcastic video trivia game?
(26-11-2015 08:06 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  There was a trivia game for your PC but it was sarcastic in it's answers and it had blazing speed time limits for each question. It was edgy and sarcastic. It was popular during the early to mid 2000s. For the life of me I cant remember the name of it.

You don't know Jack?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
26-11-2015, 08:13 PM
(26-11-2015 08:09 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(26-11-2015 08:06 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  There was a trivia game for your PC but it was sarcastic in it's answers and it had blazing speed time limits for each question. It was edgy and sarcastic. It was popular during the early to mid 2000s. For the life of me I cant remember the name of it.

You don't know Jack?

Just got that answer to my question on another website. Thanks, it was bugging me. I loved that game but damn, it was Jeopardy on bath salts.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
26-11-2015, 08:15 PM
(26-11-2015 08:13 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  
(26-11-2015 08:09 PM)Anjele Wrote:  You don't know Jack?

Just got that answer to my question on another website. Thanks, it was bugging me. I loved that game but damn, it was Jeopardy on bath salts.

I used to play it...it was fun. Required a bit of a warped mind. I just happen to have one. Big Grin

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

26-11-2015, 08:17 PM
(26-11-2015 08:09 PM)Anjele Wrote:  

You don't know Jack?

26-11-2015, 08:22 PM
(26-11-2015 08:15 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(26-11-2015 08:13 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  Just got that answer to my question on another website. Thanks, it was bugging me. I loved that game but damn, it was Jeopardy on bath salts.

I used to play it...it was fun. Required a bit of a warped mind. I just happen to have one. Big Grin

No it didn't require a warped mind, it required a warped mind on speed, crank, meth, Rittlen, cocaine........

Where did these guys come up with that idea? Were they watching a hummingbird on acid?

26-11-2015, 08:23 PM
(26-11-2015 08:22 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  
(26-11-2015 08:15 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I used to play it...it was fun. Required a bit of a warped mind. I just happen to have one. Big Grin

No it didn't require a warped mind, it required a warped mind on speed, crank, meth, Rittlen, cocaine........

Where did these guys come up with that idea? Were they watching a hummingbird on acid?

I don't know but I like it a lot.

26-11-2015, 08:27 PM
http://www.amazon.com/Dont-Know-Jack-Cla...+know+jack

Now I am tempted....

26-11-2015, 08:30 PM
I won't go back. I cant do it again. I am on the wagon as far as that pace.

26-11-2015, 08:30 PM
(26-11-2015 08:30 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  I won't go back. I cant do it again. I am on the wagon as far as that pace.

Coward. Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post