Name of the sarcastic video trivia game?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-11-2015, 08:49 PM
RE: Name of the sarcastic video trivia game?
(26-11-2015 08:30 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(26-11-2015 08:30 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  I won't go back. I cant do it again. I am on the wagon as far as that pace.

Coward. Tongue

I have my scruples. No wait.....I saw my proctologist , he told me to have them removed.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Brian37's post
27-11-2015, 08:58 AM
Yeah that was a great series, my family had the game but I recall the disc broke after I lent it to my neighborhood friend, and his brother put it in their computer upsidedown, and it jammed their disc drive and scratched up the disc. Facepalm

There is actually an interesting modern version combo-game pack of that game and mixed up versions of other games by that company now called Jackbox, and there is a way you can play the games with groups of people via guessing things on smartphones so it's a unique way of joining phones on party games. It has the same kinda humor in sarcastic bits when that stuff comes up.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
Find all posts by this user
27-11-2015, 09:07 AM
(26-11-2015 08:23 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(26-11-2015 08:22 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  No it didn't require a warped mind, it required a warped mind on speed, crank, meth, Rittlen, cocaine........

Where did these guys come up with that idea? Were they watching a hummingbird on acid?

I don't know but I like it a lot.

I liked it too, but damn, had no time to think. It frustrated me because I have always been uncoordinated, sucked at sports and music too.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user