Narcissists Anonymous
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-07-2014, 09:39 AM (This post was last modified: 28-07-2014 11:09 AM by Wicked Clown.)
RE: Narcissists Anonymous
Quote:Not necessarily. Narcissists do things because it benefits them, so if caring or being compassionate is done for selfish reasons (ie: "I don't want you to kill yourself because you still owe me $20") than it is narcissistic.

When I saw a movie about the Japanese rape of nanking I was horrified and wept because of the nightmare these people had to endure. They rounded up all the men who looked like they could be Chinese soldiers and bayonetted them or chopped their heads off.

They would skin people alive, puncture ear drums, put glass tubes in people's penises and shatter them so broken glass would be stuck in their urethra

They would drag children out into the streets and rape them in front of their family members. They would throw babies in the air and catch them on bayonets. This one Chinese guy described with tears how they bayonetted his mother multiple times, stuck a bayonet in his baby brothers buttocks and threw him into a pile of dead corpses.

He could hear the child screaming so he pulled him out of the pile of corpses and handed him to his Mother and last memories of his mother alive was her weeping and bleeding to death as she cradled her dying child.

My heart hurts and I have much sorrow for so many people out there in such unbelievable anguish, and it has nothing to do with benefiting me obviously. I want people to be happy and at peace.
Find all posts by this user
28-07-2014, 01:54 PM
(25-07-2014 03:06 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  I gotta work on a lot of things. I'm a nonpracticing necrophiliac. I'll never act on it but shit if you're obsessed with death it aint like something you can just will to go away.

I'm pretty sure that "necrophilia" is a type of paraphilia and not simply "fascination with death" Consider

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
28-07-2014, 02:27 PM
(25-07-2014 02:50 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  I sent her this Email but I think she blocked me:

Good Bye my Special friend

"Okay. I couldn't obey your request to stop writing because I haven't learned to respect other people

There fixt that for you. Thumbsup

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
28-07-2014, 02:50 PM
(28-07-2014 02:27 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  
(25-07-2014 02:50 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  

There fixt that for you. Thumbsup
Well I was going to stop and I have stopped but I wanted something to get resolved and make amends before hand. Well, I tried with the best of intentions.

But thank you!

(28-07-2014 01:54 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  
(25-07-2014 03:06 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  

I'm pretty sure that "necrophilia" is a type of paraphilia Consider
Correct
28-07-2014, 02:52 PM
"RE: Narcissists Anonymous"

Well there goes that one in the crapper.
I'm very public about being WAY too good for this. Weeping

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
28-07-2014, 02:53 PM (This post was last modified: 28-07-2014 03:43 PM by Wicked Clown.)
(28-07-2014 02:52 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  "RE: Narcissists Anonymous"

Well there goes that one in the crapper.
I'm very public about being WAY too good for this. Weeping

Oh I get it

Having a recovery meeting online for all to see is really anonymous! Laugh out load

Jokes on me!

(25-07-2014 12:31 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(25-07-2014 12:08 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  

Um I don't think you're a self centered douche for sharing a dream.
Get better girl. Maybe one with skin.

We were just friends.
28-07-2014, 04:57 PM (This post was last modified: 28-07-2014 05:00 PM by Wicked Clown.)
Okay if being an awesome person was dependent on how many times you can masturbate in a 24 hour period and how many orgasms you can have right after the other, and how many drugs you have done or can do, and how many relationships you fucked up, and how many times you shoplifted, and how many times you've violated probation, and how many times you've been suspended or kicked out of school, how many times you were committed to the loony bin, and how many jobs you lost....

Well then I would be the most cool person I've ever met and I'd have something to brag about! Hell yes! Laugh out load
28-07-2014, 05:54 PM (This post was last modified: 28-07-2014 05:58 PM by Mr Woof.)
(27-07-2014 07:56 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  
(25-07-2014 04:26 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  I belong to N.A. (Narcotics anon): AA too.
Sharing my sordid younger days at a meeting it was suggested I join S.L.A. too.
Thought about it, but at 72, too old, and smart to engage in any 13th stepping.Sleepy
SLA? I thought that stood for: 1.banking: Savings and Loan Association LOL

Tell me about your "Sordid" side. IF you are comfortable with it.

I belong to NA and AA but haven't gone in a month.

Well it wasn't paedophilia for starters.
Teens, twenties, thirties, involved bi-sexuality, swinging, group sex, stupidity, vanity,cheating et al.
Drugs were involved too! The booze and benzos later lasted for decades.

Simplicity is superb in many ways, especially if it can be limited to one special partner. All an enormous learning curve really!

S.L.A.=sex and love addicts..........cant you youngsters google anything?Rolleyes
28-07-2014, 07:45 PM
I googled it and it said 1.banking: Savings and Loan Association

Okay my question for anyone reading this (if you like to share), How important are you?
29-07-2014, 10:34 AM (This post was last modified: 29-07-2014 12:16 PM by Wicked Clown.)
Quote:I haven't learned to respect other people

Oh really bow?

So, I have no problems with parting ways if that is the healthy solution, because I know I can be annoying and irritating.

See, it isn't ending a friendship that's the problem. But I don't believe that you break off a friendship by falsely accusing someone, twisting their motives, tell them their compliments were mockery (which is far from true), and then shutting down and saying don't talk to me any more.

That is sooo nonconstructive! I believe you sit down and talk. Try to understand where each person is coming from, make amends, and then part ways. If my relationship with someone is unpleasant for them, it is good to stop communicating with them.

But to end it with a false accusation and silent treatment is not okay and I'll try to end it on a better note especially when I'm being severely misunderstood, even if it means disobeying the person's request to not talk anymore.

Funny that in light of all that, you're saying I haven't learned how to respect people. Which approach is more respectfull to you?

I take every accusation to heart if it is even slightly warranted. She called me a misogynist so I thought, well, I have a strong repugnance for certain branches of modern Feminism, so maybe I have misogyny issues that I need to put in check.

If you tell me I'm a psychopath, I think, well I have some traits of a psychopath that I need to work on. Call me a narcissist, an imbecile, socially inept...and all of those have truth to them.

But when I'm completely honest and transparent with you, don't falsely accuse me and I'll respect what you say and consider any correction you try to give me as worthy of consideration and something that will help me grow.
Thread Closed