Naron, Nemeg, and Noitci

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-11-2014, 02:33 AM
Naron, Nemeg, and Noitci
There was in the land of Los Estados Unidos a man named Naron: He seemed to be a great man on the outside, but truly he was a law-breaker at heart. He would do all kinds of illegal things, but those will not be mentioned, for they were wretched.

To continue of what I have spoken, there was also a nearby police station: One of the police officer's name was Nemeg, and another one was named Noitci. These two were rarely every separate from eachother, and they would always camp out next to Naron's house at night. They knew the wretched, illegal things which Naron had done, but they were waited to see if Naron would confess the crimes he had committed.

And, Naron indeed did not confess to Nemeg and Noitci the wretched things which he had done, and finally they had arrested him.

Now, as Naron was seeking a lawyer, there came the best of all lawyer's, Sus, who offered to take his case. But, Naron had heard of Sus before: And he knew that Sus was a man who would not participate in any illegal activity. So, taking this into account, he said in his heart, that if Sus, who is truthful, took his case, his wretched crimes would be exposed to many people. So, Naron did not suffer Sus to take his case.

And, lo, Naron could not find any more lawyers, so he went without one. And, behold, he could not make any excuses for the crimes which he had committed, so he went to prison for the rest of his life: For his crimes were very wretched.

But certainly, if Naron had known Sus more, and learned what he would do, he most certainly would have escaped the conviction of the Jury,
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-11-2014, 02:39 AM
RE: Naron, Nemeg, and Noitci
(11-11-2014 02:33 AM)Nintentacle Wrote:  There was in the land of Los Estados Unidos a man named Naron: He seemed to be a great man on the outside, but truly he was a law-breaker at heart. He would do all kinds of illegal things, but those will not be mentioned, for they were wretched.

To continue of what I have spoken, there was also a nearby police station: One of the police officer's name was Nemeg, and another one was named Noitci. These two were rarely every separate from eachother, and they would always camp out next to Naron's house at night. They knew the wretched, illegal things which Naron had done, but they were waited to see if Naron would confess the crimes he had committed.

And, Naron indeed did not confess to Nemeg and Noitci the wretched things which he had done, and finally they had arrested him.

Now, as Naron was seeking a lawyer, there came the best of all lawyer's, Sus, who offered to take his case. But, Naron had heard of Sus before: And he knew that Sus was a man who would not participate in any illegal activity. So, taking this into account, he said in his heart, that if Sus, who is truthful, took his case, his wretched crimes would be exposed to many people. So, Naron did not suffer Sus to take his case.

And, lo, Naron could not find any more lawyers, so he went without one. And, behold, he could not make any excuses for the crimes which he had committed, so he went to prison for the rest of his life: For his crimes were very wretched.

But certainly, if Naron had known Sus more, and learned what he would do, he most certainly would have escaped the conviction of the Jury,

[Image: 166380__safe_animated_sweetie-belle.gif]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
11-11-2014, 02:49 AM
At work.

Wait..... this isn't a thread about,

"Klatooo.... VARRATAAA!....... n@#*frshn...... "

(>_>)

Much cheers to all.
11-11-2014, 02:49 AM
I put the wank into google to see what s/he's on about.

Los Estados Unidos- Spanish for the USA.
Naron- A place is spain.
Nemeg- A family name in a fantasy book called "The Women of War."
Sus- Suspicious

So I've got no idea what this is about. Seems to be a less than fantastic short story.
Request move to the Casual Coffeehouse or the Literature sub-forum

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.
11-11-2014, 03:02 AM
(11-11-2014 02:49 AM)Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue Wrote:  I put the wank into google to see what s/he's on about.

Naron- A place is spain.
Sus- Suspicious

So I've got no idea what this is about. Seems to be a less than fantastic short story.

Request granted. It ain't literature ... it's this, that or something else entirely

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
11-11-2014, 03:04 AM
Or plug in Jesus for Sus.

And atheist for Naron.

I'm so humbled by your words of wisdom, nintesticle. I have been a very naughty girl and I shall pray the sinner's prayer and beg for sweet, sweet mercy. All, bow your heads in reverence as we pray. Jesus, I humble myself to take you as my lover. I realize you desire control in all things and I submit myself to your will in all things. Take my body and my soul.

Hmmm this sounds kinky. I've read about a red room of pain, too. The writing was shit, but I got the message loud and ooooo so clear.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 2 users Like Nurse's post
11-11-2014, 03:07 AM
(11-11-2014 03:04 AM)Nurse Wrote:  Or plug in Jesus for Sus.

And atheist for Naron.

I'm so humbled by your words of wisdom, nintesticle. I have been a very naughty girl and I shall pray the sinner's prayer and beg for sweet, sweet mercy. All, bow your heads in reverence as we pray. Jesus, I humble myself to take you as my lover. I realize you desire control in all things and I submit myself to your will in all things. Take my body and my soul.

Hmmm this sounds kinky. I've read about a red room of pain, too. The writing was shit, but I got the message loud and ooooo so clear.

It's the kinda stuff that converts atheist professors, why isn't it working on us ??? There's something WRONG! Testicles is a false prophet.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
11-11-2014, 03:07 AM
And in case your virtue and purity caused my message of the flesh to go above your head, this is what I'm referring to:

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
11-11-2014, 03:48 AM
There is absolutely no reason to believe that Naron would have certainly escaped conviction if he had hired Sus.
None.
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
11-11-2014, 03:57 AM
(11-11-2014 03:02 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(11-11-2014 02:49 AM)Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue Wrote:  I put the wank into google to see what s/he's on about.

Naron- A place is spain.
Sus- Suspicious

Request granted. It ain't literature ... it's this, that or something else entirely
I dunno, I think it could be moved to creative writing. I may have been inspired to write a story of my own. Angel....Evil_monster

It's about a girl named Maggie and a boy named HeyZeus.

[+] 2 users Like Nurse's post