Nashville Shooting

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-08-2015, 07:18 PM
RE: Nashville Shooting
(05-08-2015 06:33 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(05-08-2015 05:21 PM)Banjo Wrote:  How long since the last crazed gunman let loose in America?

Bout 37 minutes or so. We're do for another >.>

wow. Sorry to hear this. It was due I suppose. Now the net will be full of arguments for and against gun control. It'll die down and then BAM! another.

America is one strange "civilised" nation. Shocking

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Banjo's post
05-08-2015, 07:34 PM
I still don't get why america won't let you have a blade going past 3 inches, but you can carry semi automatic weapons.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
05-08-2015, 07:50 PM
(05-08-2015 07:34 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I still don't get why america won't let you have a blade going past 3 inches, but you can carry semi automatic weapons.

Because when those irrational laws were passed, nobody threw a fit like they should have.

'Murican Canadian
05-08-2015, 07:57 PM
(05-08-2015 07:50 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(05-08-2015 07:34 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I still don't get why america won't let you have a blade going past 3 inches, but you can carry semi automatic weapons.

Because when those irrational laws were passed, nobody threw a fit like they should have.

I feel like if people own guns they should be like pistols and hunting rifles. I don't see the point of owning and automatic, worst carrying it out side your house.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
05-08-2015, 08:20 PM
(05-08-2015 04:10 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  I doubt people will simply stand there waiting. They will panic and run in every direction which further minimizes your chance of getting off a clean shot in that kind of chaos. You sound reasonable. How would you feel if it was determined that your bullet killed another movie-goer?

No different for cops, or even for soldiers on the battlefield. Friendly fire happens, that's all there is to it. Regardless, someone has to take the bastard out.

Bullets fired in the midst of the chaos are potentially dangerous to everyone. But bullets fired from the shooter towards the non combatants are most dangerous to the non combatants, while bullets fired towards the shooter are most dangerous to the shooter. And bullets will continue to come from the shooter until an opposing force stops him. There's no safe solution which guarantees everyone goes home, and you may not know the best of the available options until you have a chance to look at the situation later in hindsight.

Ultimately, we've all gotta make a choice. Some people were made to run, whether to protect their safety or their conscience. Others were made to fight. And armed or not, it's against my religion to not engage an attacker Tongue.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 6 users Like yakherder's post
05-08-2015, 08:48 PM
aren't Kinder surprise chocolates illegal there? (being like, too dangerous et al.)

Also those religious folk, shock and horror if their 16 year old has a condom but proud as Punch to give their 9 year old an AR-15 for her b'day.
05-08-2015, 09:12 PM
(05-08-2015 02:57 PM)Nurse Wrote:  http://www.tennessean.com/story/news/cri.../31171021/

I'm betting this guy got the idea from the Louisiana shooting. Win for American mental healthcare and American news! Dodgy

Meh...a hatchet, pepper spray, and bb gun does not make for much of a murderous rampage. That's why only the shooter is dead. This is not a gun violence issue here, folks, unless we plan to ban bb guns as well.
05-08-2015, 10:39 PM
(05-08-2015 09:12 PM)BryanS Wrote:  
(05-08-2015 02:57 PM)Nurse Wrote:  http://www.tennessean.com/story/news/cri.../31171021/

I'm betting this guy got the idea from the Louisiana shooting. Win for American mental healthcare and American news! Dodgy

Meh...a hatchet, pepper spray, and bb gun does not make for much of a murderous rampage. That's why only the shooter is dead. This is not a gun violence issue here, folks, unless we plan to ban bb guns as well.

I'm sure New York and California are working on it Smile

'Murican Canadian
[+] 3 users Like yakherder's post
05-08-2015, 11:19 PM
(05-08-2015 07:57 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(05-08-2015 07:50 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Because when those irrational laws were passed, nobody threw a fit like they should have.

I feel like if people own guns they should be like pistols and hunting rifles.

If I ever own a gun it'll probably be a handgun or a hunting rifle because I have wanted to try hunting.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
05-08-2015, 11:40 PM
(05-08-2015 03:19 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  The great news is no one died, but the dipshit attacker. THIS is the reason I have to carry concealed when I go to the movies with my wife, just in case some fucking nutcase decides today is the day he wants to die, and he is going to take as many with him as possible, well fucker, I am happy to oblige you.

Shit just pisses me off so bad. Your life sucks, then end it, leave us alone.

Ya know, I go to movies quite often and the thought of someone rushing in to shoot me or my loved ones pretty much never occurs... What kinda crazy society do you guys have that just going to the frikken movies is a life-or-death decision? Jeez...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post