Nassim Haramein

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-05-2013, 01:18 PM
Nassim Haramein
Get 'im, Lubo!

http://motls.blogspot.com/2013/05/nassim...e+frame%29

I used to kind of like the guy, with my woo on simultaneity. Now, not so much.

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-05-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: Nassim Haramein
His name derives from the Slavic word for love.

That's all I have to contribute to the discussion. Drinking Beverage

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
10-05-2013, 02:08 PM
Ha - this guy is such a wannabe.

I like this quote from the blog link:
People believing these things – perhaps including Haramein himself – must have no clue whatsoever about the difference between things and concepts that are fundamental according to the modern scientific arguments and those that are not (or those that are extremely far from it). I am inclined to think that this inability to distinguish is the root of all the spiritual misinterpretations of physics and any religious cult that claims to be compatible with modern physics.

On the mark, twain. Wink

Sheesh, the moron wants "the big cheese" to be a proton? I would have at least gone with the neutrino; those little fuckers are sly, very picky who they pal around with, and we only know about 3 of them. Guy's a retaaaard. Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
13-05-2013, 05:49 PM
I don't know why but I cannot trust anything I find on *.blogspot.com

I mean, if someone is going to publish something important, why not create their own domain??

DISCLAIMER: If you find a message from me offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it.
If you don't know how to ignore a message, complain to me and I will be happy to demonstrate.

[Image: tta.php]
13-05-2013, 07:42 PM
(13-05-2013 05:49 PM)KVron Wrote:  I don't know why but I cannot trust anything I find on *.blogspot.com

I mean, if someone is going to publish something important, why not create their own domain??

Lubos Motl is a well known and respected physicist, if a little outspoken. Thumbsup

And why create your own domain when Blogger works fine? Consider

14-05-2013, 08:22 AM
(13-05-2013 07:42 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Lubos Motl is a well known and respected physicist, if a little outspoken. Thumbsup

Yeah, technically it works fine. But it's like having a business page in Geocities (remember that?).

I don't know. It's very easy to have your own domain! I find it hard to understand why someone who wants to write interesting content uses a platform for newbies where your links aren't really yours (i.e. *.blogspot.com).

DISCLAIMER: If you find a message from me offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it.
If you don't know how to ignore a message, complain to me and I will be happy to demonstrate.

[Image: tta.php]
15-05-2013, 03:59 AM
(14-05-2013 08:22 AM)KVron Wrote:  
(13-05-2013 07:42 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Lubos Motl is a well known and respected physicist, if a little outspoken. Thumbsup

Yeah, technically it works fine. But it's like having a business page in Geocities (remember that?).

I don't know. It's very easy to have your own domain! I find it hard to understand why someone who wants to write interesting content uses a platform for newbies where your links aren't really yours (i.e. *.blogspot.com).

Let's cut to the chase... yer just a snob. Big Grin