Nasty women

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-10-2016, 03:05 PM
Nasty women
Looks like Trump may have inadvertently spawned a new movement - the nasty women.

Since he called Hillary a nasty woman during the last debate, more and more women are posting about nasty women uniting, women in politics and so forth.

Maybe nasty women will be the new women's suffrage....

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Dom's post
25-10-2016, 03:09 PM
RE: Nasty women
Yeah, BBC played part of the speech by Elizabeth Warren, she really wound it up!

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016...nald-trump

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
[+] 5 users Like Gloucester's post
25-10-2016, 03:14 PM
I just ordered a mug that says, Bad hombres Heart Nasty women Smile

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 5 users Like Full Circle's post
25-10-2016, 03:16 PM
(25-10-2016 03:14 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  I just ordered a mug that says, Bad hombres Heart Nasty women Smile

Me too. Did you get the one with Michelle Obama as the bad hombre wearing a sombrero and Barrack as the nasty woman wearing a dress?

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
25-10-2016, 03:25 PM
(25-10-2016 03:16 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(25-10-2016 03:14 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  I just ordered a mug that says, Bad hombres Heart Nasty women Smile

Me too. Did you get the one with Michelle Obama as the bad hombre wearing a sombrero and Barrack as the nasty woman wearing a dress?

I figured you for a "I want to grab your pussy" mug Consider

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
25-10-2016, 03:42 PM
[Image: 12098_5808e00060d33037124262_AmericaNeed...p;amp;q=70]

There are three Nasty Women and one Bad Hombre in my household voting for Clinton. Thumbsup

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 6 users Like dancefortwo's post
25-10-2016, 03:58 PM
Here is Elisabeth Warren:

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 3 users Like Dom's post
25-10-2016, 04:19 PM
(25-10-2016 03:09 PM)Gloucester Wrote:  Yeah, BBC played part of the speech by Elizabeth Warren, she really wound it up!

I LOVE Elizabeth Warren. That was one of the funniest and coolest things I've seen in politics. She really is great ... "We're going to move our 'nasty' feet, and go vote" LMAO. I sure hope we see a LOT more of her. I liked her before, but when she held the CEO of Wells Fargo to the fire in the Congressional hearing, I knew she had balls.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 6 users Like Bucky Ball's post
25-10-2016, 04:24 PM
(25-10-2016 04:19 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(25-10-2016 03:09 PM)Gloucester Wrote:  Yeah, BBC played part of the speech by Elizabeth Warren, she really wound it up!

I LOVE Elizabeth Warren. That was one of the funniest and coolest things I've seen in politics. She really is great ... "We're going to move our 'nasty' feet, and go vote" LMAO. I sure hope we see a LOT more of her. I liked her before, but when she held the CEO of Wells Fargo to the fire in the Congressional hearing, I knew she had balls.

I love her too. Heart

25-10-2016, 04:37 PM
(25-10-2016 04:19 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  

Her Tic-Tacs reference was great. "He thinks that because he has a mouth full of Tic Tacs that he can force himself on any woman within groping distance". When Donald Trump's tape came out a week and a half ago the Tic Tac company immediately issued a statement.

[Image: 3939D96D00000578-3828823-Tic_Tac_USA_on_...116354.jpg]

I really appreciated that so I've been buying lots of Tic Tacs. Yes

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 3 users Like dancefortwo's post