Nasty women

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-10-2016, 04:55 PM
RE: Nasty women
I ordered the nasty woman shirt from Samantha Bee's website. 100% of the proceeds go to Planned parenthood. win-win!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 8 users Like ShadowProject's post
25-10-2016, 05:59 PM
(25-10-2016 04:24 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(25-10-2016 04:19 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I LOVE Elizabeth Warren. That was one of the funniest and coolest things I've seen in politics. She really is great ... "We're going to move our 'nasty' feet, and go vote" LMAO. I sure hope we see a LOT more of her. I liked her before, but when she held the CEO of Wells Fargo to the fire in the Congressional hearing, I knew she had balls.

I love her too. Heart

Why? She's one of the biggest phonies in politics. Listing herself as a minority in the Association of American Law Schools directory all those years and Harvard Law School listing her as a native american, even though she's at most 1/32 native. Liberals are curious creatures. Their men want to be women. Their women want to be men. And the white ones wish they weren't white. Must be a sickness.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
25-10-2016, 06:10 PM
(25-10-2016 05:59 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(25-10-2016 04:24 PM)Dom Wrote:  I love her too. Heart

Why? She's one of the biggest phonies in politics. Listing herself as a minority in the Association of American Law Schools directory all those years and Harvard Law School listing her as a native american, even though she's at most 1/32 native. Liberals are curious creatures. Their men want to be women. Their women want to be men. And the white ones wish they weren't white. Must be a sickness.

Empathy for our fellow human beings is one of our greatest assets. Sadly, for those who don’t see it that way, you included, you see empathy as a weakness. I find this very curious, pitiful even.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 12 users Like Full Circle's post
25-10-2016, 06:32 PM
This nasty woman voted yesterday.

Elizabeth Warren rocks; she's doing a damn fine job of representing my state in the Senate.
[+] 7 users Like julep's post
25-10-2016, 07:39 PM
(25-10-2016 06:32 PM)julep Wrote:  This nasty woman voted yesterday.

Elizabeth Warren rocks; she's doing a damn fine job of representing my state in the Senate.

Another Masshole here Smile and fellow Elizabeth Warren lover!

I am working the election, so I didn't bother voting early. Should be a fun day! lol
25-10-2016, 08:30 PM
(25-10-2016 07:39 PM)ShadowProject Wrote:  
(25-10-2016 06:32 PM)julep Wrote:  This nasty woman voted yesterday.

Another Masshole here Smile and fellow Elizabeth Warren lover!

I am working the election, so I didn't bother voting early. Should be a fun day! lol

I’m voting early and often just in case Smile

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
25-10-2016, 08:38 PM
(25-10-2016 06:10 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(25-10-2016 05:59 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Why? She's one of the biggest phonies in politics. Listing herself as a minority in the Association of American Law Schools directory all those years and Harvard Law School listing her as a native american, even though she's at most 1/32 native. Liberals are curious creatures. Their men want to be women. Their women want to be men. And the white ones wish they weren't white. Must be a sickness.

Empathy for our fellow human beings is one of our greatest assets. Sadly, for those who don’t see it that way, you included, you see empathy as a weakness. I find this very curious, pitiful even.

Unfortunately we don't get to choose which set of mirror neurons we're stuck with any more than we get to choose our gender or race.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
25-10-2016, 08:54 PM
I like nasty women...
[+] 1 user Likes Dark Wanderer's post
25-10-2016, 09:01 PM
(25-10-2016 05:59 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(25-10-2016 04:24 PM)Dom Wrote:  I love her too. Heart

ARE YOU FUCKING HIGH!?

How the FUCK does any of this make her "one of the biggest phonies in politics"?

She misrepresented herself as part Native American, when that percent falls below the acceptable cutoff for claiming that ethnicity, at 1/16th. So what?

In what insane, mindfucked conservative alternate-world does that equal or even approach any of the fucked up things that come out of the mouths of conservative (and hell, half the liberal) politicians fucking daily?

And I'm dead serious about this: WHAT IS FUCKING WRONG WITH YOU?

How can you even say, or type, "Liberals are curious creatures. Their men want to be women. Their women want to be men. And the white ones wish they weren't white. Must be a sickness.", and not expect us to think you're completely, bat-shit insane?

What planet do you live on? Do you just go around, making up whatever shit enters your head so you can paint "them damned lib'rulz" any way you want, fail completely to accurately depict the liberals you're trying to smear, and not have to think too hard about the weirdness your own camp?

Or think, y'know, at all?

Geezus, LDH, I've seen a lot of shit from you, but this one. Wow.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 8 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
25-10-2016, 09:11 PM
(25-10-2016 08:54 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  I like nasty women...

My wife laughed so hard about the "Nasty Woman" crap that I may just buy her a mug. Thumbsup