Nasty women

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-10-2016, 09:17 PM
RE: Nasty women
(25-10-2016 04:55 PM)ShadowProject Wrote:  I ordered the nasty woman shirt from Samantha Bee's website. 100% of the proceeds go to Planned parenthood. win-win!

I think I'm gonna get me one of those shirts.......I'm gonna wear it on Election Day.....Nov 28th. Tongue

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
25-10-2016, 10:51 PM
It's disappointing that Hillary isn't campaigning in one of those. Oh well, nobody ever accused her of a brilliant sense of humor. Not really a pre-requisite for the job but would certainly help get her elected.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
26-10-2016, 06:20 AM
Considering a good many of those whining about "nasty" women would pay extra behind doors to get a woman treating them nasty, I found this entire situation hilarious.

We fear most the things that secretly attract us.

In the depths of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.
Albert Camus
[+] 1 user Likes thesummerqueen's post
26-10-2016, 06:27 AM
(25-10-2016 10:51 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  It's disappointing that Hillary isn't campaigning in one of those. Oh well, nobody ever accused her of a brilliant sense of humor. Not really a pre-requisite for the job but would certainly help get her elected.

Well, she did get the giggles during Warren's speech....

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
26-10-2016, 08:39 AM
(25-10-2016 05:59 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Liberals are curious creatures. Their men want to be women. Their women want to be men. And the white ones wish they weren't white. Must be a sickness.

The sickness is when people segregate others by combinations of race, gender, orientation, wealth and religion.

I think human beings should be treated equally and justly.

Gender should not be a factor.
It doesn't matter what your genitals are or what you want them to be.
Human being is all that matters.

Sexual orientation should not be a factor.
As long as everyone involved is a consenting adult, I don't care what you do to have an orgasm.

Race should not be a factor.
Actually, race is NOT a factor. ALL human beings are the same species. We can all interbreed with each other. Skin color and superficial racial characteristics are simply cosmetic.

I want:

Everyone to get paid the same money for the same job.
Everyone to get access to the same healthcare.
Everyone to get treated the same by the judicial system.
Everyone to get access to the same education.
Everyone to pay taxes.
Everyone to fulfill their civic obligations (i.e. vote, jury duty, etc.)

Does this make me a liberal? Call it whatever the fuck you want.

Why is what I want wrong?

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
[+] 5 users Like Fatbaldhobbit's post