Nat Geo's "Is it Real?"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-04-2011, 05:32 PM
Nat Geo's "Is it Real?"
I'm watching this show on Netflix. It's an awesome show. It talks about many different pseudoscience ideals and show the the supporter side and then the skeptic side. The show uses science to show how wrong is the believer of the pseudoscience. One of the few shows that is open to skepticism and science.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Is_It_Real%3F

[Image: buddhasig.png]
“Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.” ~ Gautama Buddha
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-04-2011, 05:44 PM
RE: Nat Geo's "Is it Real?"
I think I've actually watched this but unfortunately it doesn't have any new episodes anymore. I hate when they create educational shows like this or at least shows that make you think but they only air for like two seasons.
Find all posts by this user
26-04-2011, 08:14 PM
(26-04-2011 05:44 PM)Snuff Wrote:  I think I've actually watched this but unfortunately it doesn't have any new episodes anymore. I hate when they create educational shows like this or at least shows that make you think but they only air for like two seasons.

It only last 2-3 seasons. It's on Netflx.

[Image: buddhasig.png]
“Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.” ~ Gautama Buddha
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
26-04-2011, 09:41 PM
Why'd they stop? There's about 10 seasons worth of material. =P

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forego their use." - Galileo

"Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do." - Voltaire
26-04-2011, 11:58 PM
(26-04-2011 09:41 PM)daemonowner Wrote:  Why'd they stop? There's about 10 seasons worth of material. =P

Actually given that it takes 15 minutes to come up with a pseudoscience idea , there's enough material forever. Tongue

Mythbusters is at season 9 Big Grin

Atheism is a religion like OFF is a TV channel !!!

Proud of my genetic relatives Big Grin