Nate Silver's a Motherfucking Idiot.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-11-2012, 08:50 PM
Nate Silver's a Motherfucking Idiot.
You think numbers are the shit, well how'd you do in the North Dakota Senate race, bitch. You had Rick Berg up 3.9% with a 92% chance of winning in North Dakota, and Heidi Heitkamp won it by 1%. You so stupid Nate Silver, I will never listen to your fucking drunken ass Nate Silver voodoo math ever again. Big Grin

I have forgiven 51 unprovoked insults Heywood Jahblome has directed at forum members.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-11-2012, 08:05 AM
RE: Nate Silver's a Motherfucking Idiot.
(14-11-2012 08:50 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  You think numbers are the shit, well how'd you do in the North Dakota Senate race, bitch. You had Rick Berg up 3.9% with a 92% chance of winning in North Dakota, and Heidi Heitkamp won it by 1%. You so stupid Nate Silver, I will never listen to your fucking drunken ass Nate Silver voodoo math ever again. Big Grin

Why didn't you consult an astrologer? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-11-2012, 08:30 AM
Fuck Nate Silver guy, what's with that Donald Trump dude?

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
15-11-2012, 06:09 PM (This post was last modified: 15-11-2012 06:15 PM by GirlyMan.)
Gallup is not happy that Nate Silver pointed out they've pretty much sucked at their job for a while now.

He also got the Montana Senate Race wrong favoring Rehberg over Tester 2:1 and Tester won by 4%. Montana and North Dakota are the ONLY races he got wrong. Calling all 50 states and 31 out of 33 Senate races. Math is God and Nate Silver is its prophet. Big Grin

I have forgiven 51 unprovoked insults Heywood Jahblome has directed at forum members.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
07-12-2012, 06:27 PM
Yeah, fuck Nate Silver!

They tell me I'm the shit, I'm like 'duh...'
[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]