National Cat Day

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-10-2015, 05:21 PM
National Cat Day
Well shit, the day is almost over and it's National Cat Day. Dangit! Better late than never.

[Image: tumblr_mlv35g0GlD1s2mmayo1_400.gif]

[Image: fb38af7f6df88c3ff7ba851f30d4f72e.jpg]

[Image: Cute_Cat.jpg]

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like dancefortwo's post
29-10-2015, 05:31 PM
RE: National Cat Day
Blue says it always cat day around here no matter what the dogs think.

[img][Image: P2150605_zps650b9d39.jpg][/img]

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
29-10-2015, 05:32 PM
It was just tarty's 3 year anniversary and now cat day? I smell a conspiracy. Consider

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
29-10-2015, 05:33 PM
(29-10-2015 05:32 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  It was just tarty's 3 year anniversary and now cat day? I smell a conspiracy. Consider

Catspiracy

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
29-10-2015, 05:35 PM
(29-10-2015 05:33 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(29-10-2015 05:32 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  It was just tarty's 3 year anniversary and now cat day? I smell a conspiracy. Consider

Catspiracy

You saw the opportunity and you took it. Well done Tongue

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post
29-10-2015, 05:39 PM
Damn, I only have a few more hours to celebrate. Excuse me while I spend the rest of the night watching cat videos on Youtube. I'm going to start right meow!

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 1 user Likes cactus's post
29-10-2015, 05:40 PM
(29-10-2015 05:31 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Blue says it always cat day around here no matter what the dogs think.

Beautiful cat. Is that a Burmese?

I had a Burmese cat named Noel once but I'm pretty sure someone took her out of my front yard and sold it for science research.

About a year after she disappeared the local news had a report about a married couple that was going around the very neighborhood I lived in and was stealing people's cats and selling them for science research.

That was 20 years ago and I still get sick thinking about her. I still remember hearing a car pull up, stop, the car door opened, it shut, then they sped off. It's so upsetting.

Anyway, Blue is a beautiful kitty.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
29-10-2015, 05:47 PM
[Image: grumpy_cat_no_wide_wallpaper.jpg]

[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post
29-10-2015, 06:38 PM
(29-10-2015 05:40 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(29-10-2015 05:31 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Blue says it always cat day around here no matter what the dogs think.

I had a Burmese cat named Noel once but I'm pretty sure someone took her out of my front yard and sold it for science research.

About a year after she disappeared the local news had a report about a married couple that was going around the very neighborhood I lived in and was stealing people's cats and selling them for science research.

That was 20 years ago and I still get sick thinking about her. I still remember hearing a car pull up, stop, the car door opened, it shut, then they sped off. It's so upsetting.

I'm not a cat lover (severely allergic) but that was a really rotten thing to do.
29-10-2015, 06:40 PM
(29-10-2015 05:40 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  

Blue is of dubious heritage. Tongue

A couple years ago I got it into my head to adopt a kitten and found him online at a local shelter. Try as I might, I could not respond to them through their site. The next morning I drove over there and he was the only kitten they had and he had only been there a couple days. They called him a Snowshoe Siamese. They had him listed as Grumpy Cat 2.0.

So, of course I brought him home.

This isn't a great photo but is of him on his first day here.

[img][Image: PA190502_zps3c951db3.jpg][/img]

He has grown into a handsome and quite feisty cat.

[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post