National implications if NOT voting was made illegal?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-12-2012, 08:35 PM
RE: National implications if NOT voting was made illegal?
stop derailing the thread in the boring direction! I liked this thread Sad

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes nach_in's post
18-12-2012, 08:39 PM
(18-12-2012 08:35 PM)nach_in Wrote:  stop derailing the thread in the boring direction! I liked this thread Sad
Yeah, have to say I agree, I almost posted similar myself. But, I didnt start going in this direction, Im only answering folks blathering at me. Anywhoo, on my behalf I'm sorry, derailing isnt something I like, but at least Im not posting recipes for cake.

Legal Disclaimer: I am right, I reserve the right to be wrong without notice, opinions may change, your statutory rights are not affected, opinions expressed are not my own and are an approximation for the sake of communication.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-12-2012, 09:40 PM
(18-12-2012 08:39 PM)Humakt Wrote:  
(18-12-2012 08:35 PM)nach_in Wrote:  stop derailing the thread in the boring direction! I liked this thread Sad
Yeah, have to say I agree, I almost posted similar myself. But, I didnt start going in this direction, Im only answering folks blathering at me. Anywhoo, on my behalf I'm sorry, derailing isnt something I like, but at least Im not posting recipes for cake.
you have recipes for cakes? that's a derailing I's enjoy Big Grin

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
18-12-2012, 09:49 PM
I helped a friend with his citizenship test a couple years ago. They had to know a LOT. I think before anyone votes, a one-time test should be passed, especially since Americans are so badly educated. Then voting should be done on Saturdays, and if the IRS can have us file online, voting should be registerd and done online. All this antiquated crap. That way the tallyimg would be instantaneous. Time for the election people to join the 21st Century.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist and Levitating yogi, CAAT-LY.
Yeah, for verily I say unto thee, and this we know : Jebus no likey that which doth tickle thee unto thy nether regions.

18-12-2012, 11:31 PM
(18-12-2012 09:49 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I helped a friend with his citizenship test a couple years ago. They had to know a LOT. I think before anyone votes, a one-time test should be passed, especially since Americans are so badly educated. Then voting should be done on Saturdays, and if the IRS can have us file online, voting should be registerd and done online. All this antiquated crap. That way the tallyimg would be instantaneous. Time for the election people to join the 21st Century.
I think we're a long way from any form of online voting. If they let us vote online, someone might figure out that we could actually have a functioning democracy.

Legal Disclaimer: I am right, I reserve the right to be wrong without notice, opinions may change, your statutory rights are not affected, opinions expressed are not my own and are an approximation for the sake of communication.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-12-2012, 05:54 AM
[Image: fTBWP.png]

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
19-12-2012, 06:29 AM
All right.

Let's continue the discussion in the appropriate thread then, Humakt.

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
19-12-2012, 10:25 AM
(18-12-2012 11:31 PM)Humakt Wrote:  
(18-12-2012 09:49 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I helped a friend with his citizenship test a couple years ago. They had to know a LOT. I think before anyone votes, a one-time test should be passed, especially since Americans are so badly educated. Then voting should be done on Saturdays, and if the IRS can have us file online, voting should be registerd and done online. All this antiquated crap. That way the tallyimg would be instantaneous. Time for the election people to join the 21st Century.
I think we're a long way from any form of online voting. If they let us vote online, someone might figure out that we could actually have a functioning democracy.
It would also enable hackers to modify the ballots far more easily than it is now.

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
[+] 1 user Likes Logica Humano's post