Native Americans walk off Adam Sandler Set

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-04-2015, 09:27 PM
RE: Native Americans walk off Adam Sandler Set
(25-04-2015 02:11 PM)yakherder Wrote:  I'm an Adam Sandler fan. Maybe I get a kick out of stupid humor, but I loved Little Nicky.

Have you seen Punch Drunk Love? WOw..I never knew he actually had range, one part he actually became pretty bad-ass.

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like grizzlysnake's post
25-04-2015, 11:00 PM
(25-04-2015 09:27 PM)grizzlysnake Wrote:  
(25-04-2015 02:11 PM)yakherder Wrote:  I'm an Adam Sandler fan. Maybe I get a kick out of stupid humor, but I loved Little Nicky.

Have you seen Punch Drunk Love? WOw..I never knew he actually had range, one part he actually became pretty bad-ass.

If you liked that watch reign over me. I really like his dramatic stuff.
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
25-04-2015, 11:10 PM
(25-04-2015 11:00 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(25-04-2015 09:27 PM)grizzlysnake Wrote:  Have you seen Punch Drunk Love? WOw..I never knew he actually had range, one part he actually became pretty bad-ass.

If you liked that watch reign over me. I really like his dramatic stuff.

Or you can watch Grown Ups 2 and start to seriously consider self-lobotomization with an ice-cream scooper.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
25-04-2015, 11:25 PM
(25-04-2015 11:10 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(25-04-2015 11:00 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  If you liked that watch reign over me. I really like his dramatic stuff.

Or you can watch Grown Ups 2 and start to seriously consider self-lobotomization with an ice-cream scooper.

Sandler gives a fuck about and therefore actually tries with his dramatic work. He is on record that his shit self produced comedy is just so he and his buddies can go on vacation wherever they shoot and the movies show that. Good on anyone walking out on another Sandler abortion, whatever their reasons.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
25-04-2015, 11:27 PM
Pffft I love stoopid humor

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
25-04-2015, 11:28 PM
Yeah anything adam Sandler is in that isn't produced by him I usually at least mildly enjoy. His movies tho..... No
26-04-2015, 10:26 AM
Native Americans walk off Adam Sandler Set
The Native Americans used to trust the white man; now they have their reservations.
[+] 3 users Like KUSA's post