Nature Box

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-06-2015, 04:24 PM
Nature Box
Has anyone here tried the Nature Box snacks that Seth advertises? I checked the website finally and some of them look really tasty. Wait....tasty? who the hell says that anymore? They look good. Okay, there.

Just figured I'd see if other people had tried and what they recommended.

**Crickets** -- God
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-06-2015, 04:30 PM
RE: Nature Box
I remember him advertising that a while ago but I never tried them yet.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
11-06-2015, 04:32 PM
I tried them for a while for something to have at work. I found a lot of things bland. They also seemed a bit overpriced for anyone who hasn't the willpower to limit their intake dramatically. I may try them again, I see they have some new stuff.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
11-06-2015, 04:34 PM (This post was last modified: 11-06-2015 04:43 PM by Smercury44.)
I love naturebox! I think I've found about twenty or so snacks that I really like. The sunflower seeds, yogurt covered pretzels, cheddar popcorn, Italian bistro pretzles, mini Belgian waffles. So good! Drooling
11-06-2015, 04:35 PM
(11-06-2015 04:34 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  I love naturebox! I think I've found about twenty or so snacks that I really like. The sunflower seeds, yogurt governed pretzles, cheddar popcorn, Italian bistro pretzles, mini Belgian waffles. So good! Drooling

Those are all new since I was subscribed - you may have talked me into another go at it.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
11-06-2015, 05:16 PM
I liked what they sent in the sampler, but the service was less than stellar. It took months for them to send my order, even after I called. Then they sent two.

God does not work in mysterious ways — he works in ways that are indistinguishable from his non-existence.
Jesus had a pretty rough weekend for your sins.
11-06-2015, 05:18 PM
(11-06-2015 05:16 PM)claywise Wrote:  I liked what they sent in the sampler, but the service was less than stellar. It took months for them to send my order, even after I called. Then they sent two.

It did take a long to get my first one but I thought maybe I was just spoiled by Amazon prime. I also ran out of snacks before the next package arrived.

11-06-2015, 08:11 PM
I checked it out - Nature Box

Looks pretty good! Thumbsup
[+] 1 user Likes TheBear's post
11-06-2015, 08:25 PM
Just browsed the website a bit again. The sriracha roasted cashews and the Kung pow pretzles are amazing if you love spicy stuff!! They're almost a bit too spicy for me, but I'm kind of a whimp with spicy food.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
11-06-2015, 08:34 PM
(11-06-2015 08:25 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  I'm kind of a whimp with spicy food.

Totally read this in Stewie's voice. Cool whhip? Tongue

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 2 users Like evenheathen's post