Naughty Chair, Mexican Style

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-04-2017, 05:28 AM
RE: Naughty Chair, Mexican Style
China's copied everything in the world except fleshlights?

Oh, and kudos to the staff for banning everybody but me.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-04-2017, 05:37 AM
(31-03-2017 08:21 PM)KUSA Wrote:  
(31-03-2017 07:15 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  This is totally, completely off topic and an entirely different subject and I apologize in advance, but I was reminded of the Automatic Sperm Extractor in China for those men too embarrassed to use their hands. ?

Holy shit! Too bad a real vagina can't do that.

What they're not telling you is that behind the artificial vagina is an industrial grade four bladed 3000 rpm waste disposal unit. Evil_monster
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
01-04-2017, 05:49 AM
I bet a city or two in Japan rates pretty high. They have women only passenger cars on trains and subways specifically because groping and sexual assault is such a rampant problem in some metropolises.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women-only_passenger_car

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
01-04-2017, 06:09 AM
(01-04-2017 05:37 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(31-03-2017 08:21 PM)KUSA Wrote:  Holy shit! Too bad a real vagina can't do that.

What they're not telling you is that behind the artificial vagina is an industrial grade four bladed 3000 rpm waste disposal unit. Evil_monster

Gives new meaning to "whacking off". Gasp
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Gawdzilla's post
01-04-2017, 06:11 AM
(01-04-2017 05:49 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  I bet a city or two in Japan rates pretty high. They have women only passenger cars on trains and subways specifically because groping and sexual assault is such a rampant problem in some metropolises.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women-only_passenger_car

When you're *this* repressed something just *gotta* give.

A friend of mine lived there for quite a while - absolutely true. The (totally unrelated) thing I find really hilarious (and disgusting, and further proof that "tradition" is one of the dumbest reasons for doing (or not doing) something) is the fact that you cannot blow your nose in public. Like at all. Okay, I hate people who think just because they have a cold they have the right to make a sound like the last trumpet, but you cannot even touch your nose with a tissue. 'Cause that's unseemly or something. Much much nicer to snort like a drug-addict who's gotten hold of an especially good batch of... well, blow Facepalm

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
01-04-2017, 06:19 AM
(01-04-2017 05:37 AM)adey67 Wrote:  What they're not telling you is that behind the artificial vagina is an industrial grade four bladed 3000 rpm waste disposal unit. Evil_monster

Try driving an ambulance sometime and let's see how many guys you pick up, being too deeply in love with the sucking powers of their vaccuum cleaners. Right down to the blades. In ER they even had a name for that kind of injury, called after some famous brand of vaccuums.

[Image: Labrador%20and%20Title.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like abaris's post
01-04-2017, 06:54 AM
(01-04-2017 06:19 AM)abaris Wrote:  
(01-04-2017 05:37 AM)adey67 Wrote:  What they're not telling you is that behind the artificial vagina is an industrial grade four bladed 3000 rpm waste disposal unit. Evil_monster

Try driving an ambulance sometime and let's see how many guys you pick up, being too deeply in love with the sucking powers of their vaccuum cleaners. Right down to the blades. In ER they even had a name for that kind of injury, called after some famous brand of vaccuums.
I've seen it all bro, including bottles stuck in rectums, I was an ER nurse for many years, worse thing I saw was the after effects of anal air play that went wrong, the guy pushed a high pressure air hose in his arse and turned it on full blast, it shredded his rectum and gave him peritonitis, he ended up with an AP resection and permanent colostomy, he very nearly died.
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
01-04-2017, 07:00 AM
(31-03-2017 01:23 PM)abaris Wrote:  
(31-03-2017 01:02 PM)Vera Wrote:  Okay, flippant (and in rather poor taste, if I say so myself Undecided ) jokes aside, I give you...

I read about in a free daily, you can pick up for the tube ride today. I wonder who's willing to take a seat.

I heard a couple of nuns got arrested after fighting over it.
[+] 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
01-04-2017, 07:03 AM
(31-03-2017 07:15 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  This is totally, completely off topic and an entirely different subject and I apologize in advance, but I was reminded of the Automatic Sperm Extractor in China for those men too embarrassed to use their hands. ?

Dear god ... in public?! I'm gonna need more than that to get past my performance anxiety.
[+] 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
01-04-2017, 07:15 AM
(01-04-2017 06:54 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(01-04-2017 06:19 AM)abaris Wrote:  Try driving an ambulance sometime and let's see how many guys you pick up, being too deeply in love with the sucking powers of their vaccuum cleaners. Right down to the blades. In ER they even had a name for that kind of injury, called after some famous brand of vaccuums.
I've seen it all bro, including bottles stuck in rectums, I was an ER nurse for many years, worse thing I saw was the after effects of anal air play that went wrong, the guy pushed a high pressure air hose in his arse and turned it on full blast, it shredded his rectum and gave him peritonitis, he ended up with an AP resection and permanent colostomy, he very nearly died.

Was this for the Ultimate Darwin Awards Championship? Facepalm The fact that we can land a probe on a comet hurtling through space *and* have people like this, in the same species, only lends credence to my theory that our ancestors must've had an evolutionary fling with a particularly dumb species whose genes coding for epic levels of idiotism are especially strong in some of us.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."