Nazi Parade by School Children in Taiwan

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-01-2017, 03:09 PM
RE: Nazi Parade by School Children in Taiwan
(15-01-2017 01:47 PM)ImFred Wrote:  At some point we're going to admit that those outfits were really cute.

I'll give that to Nazi Germany, their uniforms were really good looking. They might be monsters, but they were monsters with a sense of fashion.

Freedom is servitude to justice and intellectual honesty.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-01-2017, 03:29 PM
Give the Art students, among them, credit.

That cardboard Tiger looked pretty good. Blush

15-01-2017, 05:16 PM
I think I actually read something about this a while back. The Taiwanese are fascinated by all things Hitler. He's more of a pop culture icon than a dictator that killed 6 million jews and was responsible for WW2. And so you often see shit like this or people dressed as Hitler or whatever.
I'm pretty sure that's Taiwan, it's one of those asian countries anyway.

It's a different culture over there, they have their own way of doing things I guess.
I suppose when you think about it's not that much different to dressing as say a pirate. Pirates were vicious criminals who raped and pillaged helpless merchant ships, and yet we're happy to dress our kids up as them. Darth Vadar seems to be a popular character right now given all the recent Star wars activity and yet in Episode 3 he literally cuts down a bunch of children and proceeds to take over the entire galaxy. What? we're suppose to suddenly be happy with our children playing with a Vadar toy because in Episode 6 in his final moments he chose between getting killed or killing the dude egging someone on to kill him?? fuck off.

Truth is our pop culture is often based on really bad things. Like I understand Darth Vadar is only a character but still, he's a very bad character.
I don't really see this as any different. It might be more.. 'raw' to us but it's not to them.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
16-01-2017, 06:59 AM
(15-01-2017 03:09 PM)epronovost Wrote:  
(15-01-2017 01:47 PM)ImFred Wrote:  At some point we're going to admit that those outfits were really cute.

I'll give that to Nazi Germany, their uniforms were really good looking. They might be monsters, but they were monsters with a sense of fashion.

Yup.... You could be from another planet - and if you saw a NAZI in uniform - you'd know he was a militaristic fucker......

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
16-01-2017, 07:48 AM
(15-01-2017 03:09 PM)epronovost Wrote:  

That's because the Nazi uniforms were designed by Hugo Boss.

[Image: yx0ubTD2.jpg]

Just like how BMW built engines for the Luftwaffe, and Mitsubishi manufactured Japan's Zero fighter plane.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
16-01-2017, 12:07 PM
And let's not forget the Volkswagens designed for the German military during WWII...
[Image: 403px-VW_logo_during_the_1930s.svg.png]

Note the stylised swastika in the original logo

Gasp

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.