Nazis also hated gays.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-07-2016, 04:01 PM
Nazis also hated gays.
The Germans of WW2 were a majority Christian, and they did not just target Jews.

https://www.ushmm.org/learn/students/lea...agraph-175

I really don't want to hear shit from Trump supporters who rightfully point to Islam's treatment of minorities but ignore the pandering to hate by him and the GOP.

"We don't do that" is a dodge, it still remains that religion is used to justify demagoguery of minorities, and the bible is no different. To ignore that is dangerous.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-07-2016, 04:15 PM
RE: Nazis also hated gays.
This is not exactly a newsflash. But thanks for sharing.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
16-07-2016, 04:21 PM
(16-07-2016 04:15 PM)Anjele Wrote:  This is not exactly a newsflash. But thanks for sharing.

No, right now at this point in history considering the asshole leading the GOP party, it is extremely important to shout from the rooftops. The president also has control over SCOTUS, so don't hand my any crap that Trump would not nominate judges and have them appointed that would make things worse on gays, not that they don't already try to make things harder on women as well as minority voters.

I don't think enough people understand what a dangerous tone Trump is setting in politics. I think people take it for granted and they should not. His vile rhetoric is what gives rise to despots.

Trump's scapegoating politics is right out of the WW2 German playbook. Demonize everyone else, attack dissenters and black list news media.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-07-2016, 04:26 PM
God please let Trump win.
[+] 1 user Likes Gilgamesh's post
16-07-2016, 05:04 PM
(16-07-2016 04:21 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  
(16-07-2016 04:15 PM)Anjele Wrote:  This is not exactly a newsflash. But thanks for sharing.

No, right now at this point in history considering the asshole leading the GOP party, it is extremely important to shout from the rooftops. The president also has control over SCOTUS, so don't hand my any crap that Trump would not nominate judges and have them appointed that would make things worse on gays, not that they don't already try to make things harder on women as well as minority voters.

I don't think enough people understand what a dangerous tone Trump is setting in politics. I think people take it for granted and they should not. His vile rhetoric is what gives rise to despots.

Trump's scapegoating politics is right out of the WW2 German playbook. Demonize everyone else, attack dissenters and black list news media.

Where, exactly, did I say anything about Trump and SCOTUS?

Seriously, calm down a bit. Your paranoia is showing.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
16-07-2016, 05:15 PM
Wait till he tells us how the NRA was involved with Blitzkrieg, the Final Solution and Eugenics......

It'll be awesome...

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
16-07-2016, 05:16 PM
(16-07-2016 04:26 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  God please let Trump win.

Ain't you Canuck?

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
16-07-2016, 05:18 PM
(16-07-2016 05:16 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(16-07-2016 04:26 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  God please let Trump win.

Ain't you Canuck?

'Ay.
16-07-2016, 05:27 PM
Someone quick, call Ernst Rohm and tell him before it's too late!

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
16-07-2016, 05:33 PM
(16-07-2016 05:18 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  
(16-07-2016 05:16 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Ain't you Canuck?

'Ay.

Your motives are suspect. You fuckers are planning to storm across our northern border while Trump focuses on a quixotic attempt to build a wall on the southern border. .... clever bastards.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post