Nazis also hated gays.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-07-2016, 01:43 AM
RE: Nazis also hated gays.
(17-07-2016 01:38 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  Well, in later years Himmler was worried about homosexuals in SS.

I would have too, if i had a whole army of tall, young, well trained guys with blond hair and bue eyes wearing black caps and leather boots Blush

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Deesse23's post
17-07-2016, 02:08 AM
(17-07-2016 01:43 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  
(17-07-2016 01:38 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  Well, in later years Himmler was worried about homosexuals in SS.

I would have too, if i had a whole army of tall, young, well trained guys with blond hair and bue eyes wearing black caps and leather boots Blush

Big Grin

It's no laughing matter though - while SS members executed for homosexuality* aren't something that made me shed a tear, ordinary people sent to KZ are different matter. In comparison to other groups however homosexuals fared quite well as in this case pragmatism won with ideology.

*From quick search in footnotes of Peter Longerich Heinrich Himmler it appear that only one SSman was sentenced to death.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
17-07-2016, 10:20 AM
It was the 30's and 40's, everyone hated gays not just the nazi's.