Near Death/Out of body experiences.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-09-2015, 08:23 PM
RE: Near Death/Out of body experiences.
(27-09-2015 08:18 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(27-09-2015 07:34 PM)Free Wrote:  They are stupid enough to believe it.

Tongue

The irony. Weeping

Don't get me started ...

Having problems with your computer? Visit our Free Tech Support thread for help!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-09-2015, 08:25 PM
St Paul : "Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard ... bla bla bla". Baloney. NDEs are always an exaggerated version of something they already knew. If they were real, there would be at least ONE element totally different than humans have experience of.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
28-09-2015, 05:18 AM
There's a simpler explaination.

People who experience "NDE" are simply liars trying to impress people.

That's how religion got started.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
29-09-2015, 02:17 PM
The thing is NDEs are what people would expect to see, like Hindus having Hindu NDE, Buddhists, Buddhist NDEs, and Christians seeing Jesus.
[+] 1 user Likes cmr211's post
01-10-2015, 08:54 PM (This post was last modified: 01-10-2015 09:03 PM by Talviomena.)
(27-09-2015 12:09 PM)Rkane819 Wrote:  Any help is appreciated.

http://infidels.org/library/modern/keith...HNDEs.html

http://io9.com/5916403/how-to-have-a-nea...experience

These videos don't necessarily deal with NDE's but are useful for debunking afterlife.

02-10-2015, 07:04 PM
Here's a Muslim NDE:

Here is a Hindu, she met Yamraj after she died:

Here's someone that claimed to be an atheist, but seems to be new-agey:

Christians love to propagandize NDE's, but it's easy to see that there is no belief system that dictates the type of NDE's these people have.
You can see how vicious the Jesus bots get in the comment section of the videos, the cognitive dissonance is painful for them.

NDE's point to nowhere, they don't provide confirmation for any religion, it's a very uncomfortable fact for Christians.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
02-10-2015, 07:22 PM
I want to hear a comedian who had an nde say he/she saw a Three Stooges skit while they "were on the other side". Tongue
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
03-10-2015, 05:49 AM
Yabbut --- you KNOW Moe went straight to hell, while Larry, Curly (and Shemp) went to Atlantic City.......

Smile

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 3 users Like onlinebiker's post
03-10-2015, 07:56 PM
Having dealt with both hundreds of spontaneous out of body experiences as well as chronic alien abduction issues in my first 25 years of life, i finally found out something that cured both. Turned out I have sleep apnoea.

I therefore know that many people claiming these experiences are not "Lying" yet they lack the insight to see deeper that it is just a normal by-product of other things going on. We all want to be special. Notice if you meet one face to face and debunk them they get really really angry.
[+] 2 users Like oddnes's post
21-10-2015, 09:22 PM
I used to lucid dream quite frequently. This sometimes occurred during sleep paralysis where i was able to "slide out of my body" and go about the business of lucid dreaming. I dont consider it actual out of body experience. I was dreaming.

Lucky for me my sleep paralysis was fun. Havent been able to lucid dream for over 5 years now, unfortunately.
[+] 2 users Like Saucy Jack's post