Necromancy

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-03-2015, 09:13 AM
RE: Necromancy
Jesus could be a necromancer....

Just like Luke Skywalker could be a Jedi Knight...

Fiction, being fiction....

Faith is what allows fools to embrace foolishness.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-03-2015, 09:25 PM
(05-03-2015 09:45 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  What's with all the necro threads today? There's about three others today. I mean, if some of you like dead things.....

[Image: article-2201343-14F2DA16000005DC-850_634x439.jpg]

Actually, I think he's been stuffed.

No, he'd not dead-dead, just mostly-dead. They just hook him up with jumper cables and a car battery and he's good to go. Or at least, as good as he's going to get.

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
09-03-2015, 09:46 PM
Gather ‘round my unbelievers and feast your eyes on this tidbit Evil_monster

I am preapring a presentation on Pufferfish and I came across this delicious, toxic morsel Yes

ZOMBIES EXIST!

"On a typical Caribbean day, natives of a small Haitian village were enjoying their weekly cock-fight when they looked up and saw a soiled, bedraggled boy standing in their midst. Shock instantly gripped the gathering. They all knew who the boy was; he was Wilfrid Doricent. But how could he possibly be here? There was only one logical conclusion.

Wilfrid Doricent had become a zombie.”

"Wilfrid's original malady was probably induced by poisoning, potentially administered by his nefarious uncle. Vodou sorcerers employ a powdered drug cocktail to trigger zombification. It's composed of a hodgepodge of nasty ingredients. Human remains, poisoned frogs, and pufferfish are frequent elements.

The latter ingredient of that sinister trio contains tetrodotoxin, one of the most potent neurotoxins known to man. However, scientists examining the Vodou zombie potion have questioned whether or not the trace amounts of tetrodotoxin have any effect whatsoever.

Crafting the Vodou zombie concoction is an imprecise art, and the small cadre of scientists who have analyzed it have come to the conclusion that it’s nearly impossible to precisely predict its effects."

http://www.realclearscience.com/blog/201...rfish.html

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
09-03-2015, 09:56 PM (This post was last modified: 10-03-2015 08:33 AM by Nurse.)
(09-03-2015 09:46 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Gather ‘round my unbelievers and feast your eyes on this tidbit Evil_monster

I am preapring a presentation on Pufferfish and I came across this delicious, toxic morsel Yes

ZOMBIES EXIST!

"On a typical Caribbean day, natives of a small Haitian village were enjoying their weekly cock-fight when they looked up and saw a soiled, bedraggled boy standing in their midst. Shock instantly gripped the gathering. They all knew who the boy was; he was Wilfrid Doricent. But how could he possibly be here? There was only one logical conclusion.

Wilfrid Doricent had become a zombie.”

"Wilfrid's original malady was probably induced by poisoning, potentially administered by his nefarious uncle. Vodou sorcerers employ a powdered drug cocktail to trigger zombification. It's composed of a hodgepodge of nasty ingredients. Human remains, poisoned frogs, and pufferfish are frequent elements.

The latter ingredient of that sinister trio contains tetrodotoxin, one of the most potent neurotoxins known to man. However, scientists examining the Vodou zombie potion have questioned whether or not the trace amounts of tetrodotoxin have any effect whatsoever.

Crafting the Vodou zombie concoction is an imprecise art, and the small cadre of scientists who have analyzed it have come to the conclusion that it’s nearly impossible to precisely predict its effects."

http://www.realclearscience.com/blog/201...rfish.html

Voodoo shit is something that is more a part of my
Ex's culture - damn New Orleanian. One of these years I'll come across the love voodoo doll I got him as a joke 10 years ago.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
09-03-2015, 09:58 PM
(09-03-2015 09:56 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Voodoo shit is something that is more a part of my
Ex's culture - damn New Orleanian. One of these years I'll come across the love voodoo doll I got him as a joke 10 years ago.

Hey! Got any pins for the prick...er...pins to prick the doll with?Evil_monster

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
09-03-2015, 11:06 PM
Hi Jingle. You've made a logic leap. Two, actually. 1, Did Jesus actually exist and if he did who cares? 2. Is necromancy a valid science?
09-03-2015, 11:08 PM
So, am I saying this is a stupid question? Basically yep! So, think, before you think, I guess!
10-03-2015, 03:41 AM
I thought this was a thread about RPG videogames. I'm disappointed.

"A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything" - Friedrich Nietzsche
20-03-2015, 11:04 AM
Jesus was not a necromancer. Those folks he "raised" were not actually dead. Just really sick. He gave them a kick in the ribs and they got up and hobbled off to lay down and die somewhere else.

But as for Jesus himself? He died and came back. That makes Jesus a ZOMBIE! And he wants to eat your brains!!! In fact, Christians are people whose brains Jesus has eaten, and they are zombies too. And they want to eat your brains!

Christianity is a zombie plague. You can tell, because they clearly have no brains left. The zombie apocalypse began when Jesus rose from the dead, and it's been spreading ever since.

RUN!!!

"El mar se mide por olas,
el cielo por alas,
nosotros por lágrimas."
-- Jaime Sabines
[+] 1 user Likes daniel1948's post
27-03-2015, 01:56 AM
Jesus makes water into wine, so he might be a being of good taste
He is raised from the dead
He have many followers....

Jesus is not a zombie... HE IS A VAMPIRE!!!! a daywalker even!