Need Help to debunk Benny Hinn

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-02-2014, 03:57 PM
RE: Need Help to debunk Benny Hinn
(12-02-2014 01:29 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(12-02-2014 01:21 PM)Free Wrote:  Nobody- and I mean NOBODY- needs any help whatsoever in debunking Benny Hinn.

What if he's sleeping in your house in a bunk bed and he's like, strapped in really *really* firmly ? Is it so wrong to ask for help then ?

Use your head!

If he's in the bunk bed, then he will undoubtedly be in the top bunk, since he's so high and mighty on himself. So just get in the bottom bunk, and then raise your two feet up and kick the top bunk so hard that the stupid bastard falls from grace.

Bowing

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? We are atheists because we were born this way.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Free's post
12-02-2014, 07:27 PM (This post was last modified: 12-02-2014 09:59 PM by sporehux.)
Ok I failed and here's the reason.

From theist (pentecostals mouth).

"The only evidence you have shown me is from people who have an agenda", and maybe he fakes it some times if he's having trouble connecting."

I just gave up, then I stole all his loot in "RUST" (mmo game) and blamed the neighbors, when he confronted them they killed him, muhahaha. Where is your Digital God , bitch.!

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
[+] 1 user Likes sporehux's post
13-02-2014, 12:40 AM
(12-02-2014 07:27 PM)sporehux Wrote:  Ok I failed and here's the reason.

From theist (pentecostals mouth).

"The only evidence you have shown me is from people who have an agenda", and maybe he fakes it some times if he's having trouble connecting."

I just gave up, then I stole all his loot in "RUST" (mmo game) and blamed the neighbors, when he confronted them they killed him, muhahaha. Where is your Digital God , bitch.!

If people really want to believe, then they will. If they see pink fluffy invisible unicorns, that's what they see. Too bad for your pal!
14-02-2014, 05:52 PM
Tell him he's made a typo.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
15-02-2014, 05:29 AM
(10-02-2014 10:11 AM)sporehux Wrote:  Need Help to debunk Benny Hinn

Really? That's like posting "Need help to punch a quadriplegic in the face"

So you've decided to pick the lowest hanging fruit and you need help to do that. I can imagine the sense of accomplishment and elation that you'll feel when you succeed. Make sure you have some diazepam on-hand to calm yourself afterwards.

We do mediocrity well in Australia don't we?

When I scrolled down I just read your post that you failed and I can't detect any surprise in myself. I wonder why?

Maybe your next goal should be to punch a quadriplegic in the face--with a friend's help you can do it.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-02-2014, 02:23 PM
Maybe you could could character assassinate Benny Hinn, like exposing his fraudulence and how he donates nothing to charity. Like show him to be the complete asshole he really is, and not some man of God. You could use him to argue that religion is just a way to control people and make money off of retards.

"Rather than love, than money, than fame, give me truth." - Henry David Thoreau
18-02-2014, 02:04 AM (This post was last modified: 18-02-2014 02:07 AM by sporehux.)
Na, as soon as he said its Ok for Hinn to fake the healing,if the spirit was not upon him at the time.
And the greater good is to get people together to worship Jesus.
I knew then it is an impossible task. Any thing that has the potential to offend the thin skin of Jesus is lalalala finger in ears, Im pretty sure he'd be ok if you kidnapped a busload of children. as long as you introduce them to Jesus.

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
18-02-2014, 07:38 PM
(10-02-2014 10:11 AM)sporehux Wrote:  Gota crash, and a good mate is coming over tomorrow, I don't mind his deity-ism (he was indoctrinated hard), I've convinced him Noah's arc was Allegory so had a win already.
but have since found out he actually believes Benny Hinn is for real.
http://www.bennyhinn.org/

My assertions that he's a fraud are hitting deaf ears, is there a slam dunk debunk for Benny, something a person would have to finger ear lalalala to not agree.

none of my searches has yielded a solid debunking..
At
Cheers
Im pretty sure if you search the net a bit harder you'll be able to find ample evidence to disprove faith healing altogether. I agree with you man its all a hoax.
18-02-2014, 08:03 PM
Re: Need Help to debunk Benny Hinn
If you won't help him, Is anyone able to help me debunk Benny Hill?

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
19-02-2014, 08:03 PM
(14-02-2014 05:52 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Tell him he's made a typo.

Damn it Girly! I was gonna post a photo of Benny Hill. You beat me to it. I misread the thread and thought it said Benny Hill. I need better glasses.

Shakespeare Insult 13 – Henry IV Part 1
“That trunk of humours, that bolting-hutch of beastliness, that swollen parcel of dropsies, that huge bombard of sack, that stuffed cloak-bag of guts, that reverend vice, that grey Iniquity, that father ruffian, that vanity in years?”