Need Songs for Mix CD

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-04-2012, 10:28 PM
Need Songs for Mix CD
I'm making a mix CD for my girlfriend. I need some more upbeat love songs like "You Always Make Me Smile" by Kyle Andrews.

[Image: 553193_635722216633_1026343474_n.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-05-2012, 06:09 AM (This post was last modified: 01-05-2012 06:14 AM by Smooshmonster.)
RE: Need Songs for Mix CD
I don't know many love songs. Metal doesn't lend itself to love very well. But I do occasionally listen to other stuff:

And if you're feeling adventurous, here's something a little different:

"But the point is, find somebody to love. Everything else is overrated." - HouseofCantor
02-05-2012, 07:30 AM
just found this one. really nice if you like things like that
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kr1EJar5zGY
but it is more a quiet song

[Image: 69p7qx.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-05-2012, 07:36 AM
Outstanding... Gary Moore and BB King.

[Image: opforum1.png]
04-05-2012, 11:07 AM
It is probably a little too late, but I've been listening to this song a lot in the past couple of days.

The Paradox Of Fools And Wise Men:
“The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser men so full of doubts.” ― Bertrand Russell
06-05-2012, 09:14 AM (This post was last modified: 06-05-2012 09:23 AM by Scarlet Pimpernel.)
(28-04-2012 10:28 PM)Science Believer Wrote:  I'm making a mix CD for my girlfriend. I need some more upbeat love songs like "You Always Make Me Smile" by Kyle Andrews.

If your GF has a smartphone you can install the free app "AudioGalaxy" on it, and on your, or her, PC or Mac. Then she can stream ALL the (thousands of) tracks from that PC or Mac to her phone at all times. Including playlists you have compiled especially for her. As long as you like. Without occupying valuable storage space on her phone('s SD card). And without having to physically purchase and burn a CD. As opposed to the 120 or so MP3 songs, or even only 10/12 AIFF format songs, that will fit on a CD, which always requires a CD player to be available.

Besides: that burned CD will deteriorate over time to the point, in about 3 years, that it won't be playable anymore.

Have fun!