Need Y'alls Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-04-2014, 05:24 PM
RE: Need Y'alls Help
Hey Warhorse.

Sorry to read of these troubles.

I have thought about it and have no great answer.

I will put forward a simple idea. Be honest. By the sound of it you are sick of each other. You are also at your wit's end. She is likely tired of looking at you.

With all this in mind what is the best option? Perhaps ask her to decide. She may lean toward logic.

If she remains steadfastly illogical you may have to force the issue. I do not know how this could be done. I do not know the laws, nor even what nation you inhabbit. I once had to force this sort of issue and did so by abandonment for a few days. (Long story) But it was for the best.

Your own situation is unique to you. I gather you are an intelligent individual. Putting emotion aside, what do you think is best?

Whatever that thought was, that is your objective.

Good luck.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-04-2014, 05:34 PM
(15-04-2014 05:24 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Hey Warhorse.

Sorry to read of these troubles.

I have thought about it and have no great answer.

I will put forward a simple idea. Be honest. By the sound of it you are sick of each other. You are also at your wit's end. She is likely tired of looking at you.

With all this in mind what is the best option? Perhaps ask her to decide. She may lean toward logic.

If she remains steadfastly illogical you may have to force the issue. I do not know how this could be done. I do not know the laws, nor even what nation you inhabbit. I once had to force this sort of issue and did so by abandonment for a few days. (Long story) But it was for the best.

Your own situation is unique to you. I gather you are an intelligent individual. Putting emotion aside, what do you think is best?

Whatever that thought was, that is your objective.

Good luck.

Oh gosh.

Please don't abandon a sick woman to fend for herself War. Gasp
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
15-04-2014, 05:45 PM
Mine was a different situation. I do not advise taking my path. It has nothing to do with this unique situation.

My abandonment took place after hospitalisation so there was nobody to come home to. A necessary evil at the time.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
15-04-2014, 07:21 PM
Hey WH, I want to say something helpful but my mind is blank. Just want you to know I'm hoping for the best outcome for you and your wife.

Maybe if I jump in the shower...Consider

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
15-04-2014, 07:54 PM
Lots of good advice here. It is not only important for her to be comfortable where she lives, it is important for you, whether you now realize it or not. If she ends up in an abusive place, not only will she suffer until she dies, you will also suffer for the rest of your life.

You are now so bogged down that all you want to do is flee the situation, and I understand, I have been there. However, if you do flee, you will not be able to keep from feeling bad. There is a way to bring this to a conclusion you will be proud of, and a way to do it and question yourself for the rest of your life.

Find the best possible place and stick around a LOT. It will be easier once you have plenty of alone time.

And for god's sake don't bitch at the poor woman for being sick, it makes it worse and worse as she will be developing fear. Fear is the big enemy for Alzheimer patients. It does make for runners. If all her lucid times are governed by fear of doing things, life will become a living hell for her.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 4 users Like Dom's post
16-04-2014, 04:44 AM
Thanks, you guys are really special. Shy

Let me clear a few things up.

For one, I dont constantly bitch at her, I seem to get worked up to a good meltdown after I've dealt with the "crazy" long enough, and then just blow up.... not at her but within earshot. Later in the day I always feel some what guilty, not just about that, but everything.

Two, I would never abandon her or leave her alone, other than to go grocery shopping while she's asleep. I do still care for her greatly and would never let any harm come to her. She will always be safe around me.

Third, whatever facility will work with us, that she might go to, is by her approval only and she has the option of leaving any time she doesnt like it there.

Hospice wont force anyone to do anything, I just want her to give it a chance, and for that we need to convince her to go and give it a try.

So anyway, today is the day we sit down and discuss the matter and then do the necessary paper work.

Thank you all for the support and great ideas Smile ...... wish me luck today.

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 1 user Likes War Horse's post
16-04-2014, 04:59 AM
Just seen this. Good luck brother! Thumbsup

I'll just play the 'can I help you' lick!!!
[+] 1 user Likes Monster_Riffs's post
16-04-2014, 05:13 AM
Good luck! I hope it goes well for all involved.

Hug

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 1 user Likes Bows and Arrows's post
16-04-2014, 07:09 PM
Let us know how everything goes. Good luck

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
16-04-2014, 07:12 PM
How's it going War Horse?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat