Need a friend

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-07-2014, 11:22 PM
Need a friend
Hey guys I'm new to this and I'm 17 and I have attempted suicide before and I self harm a lot. I'm just really struggling with depression and I'm really depressed a lot of the time. I'm over weight, never dated and I'm suicidal a lot of the time. I would enjoy some new people to talk to and I don't want to feel alone and cry myself to sleep anymore... Thank you all and I hope I get post soon before my emotions get to me.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Dustinstig's post
09-07-2014, 11:24 PM
RE: Need a friend
I promise guys I'm nice I won't bite I'm a sweet guy just really shy
09-07-2014, 11:36 PM
Hi there.

Feel free to join in any of the conversations.

You're not the first or only one to have those feelings.

Jump in to any thread you like.

Thumbsup

09-07-2014, 11:46 PM
Sure, definitely join in! You have friends here Smile
If you're feeling suicidal, perhaps a therapist could help you with that?
If you just need some people to talk to and 'hang out' with, then you're in the right place Big Grin
Nice to meet you by the way

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
10-07-2014, 04:28 AM
Hi,

I have in the past been depressed to the point of attempting suicide aged 18. I'm 25 now and live a good life with my depression under control - if you've got any questions drop me a line - there's never a silly question where this is concerned.

Keep safe,
C
[+] 3 users Like CiderThinker's post
10-07-2014, 06:23 AM
As far as I see you are a neat kid and very funny. You will do fine here. Don't worry we can always talk if you want, though I will be busy. This forum is not facebook, so it is full of mostly nice people. You will go far don't worry.Thumbsup

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
10-07-2014, 09:35 AM
Thank you all for the really nice words Smile
10-07-2014, 09:48 AM
Welcome aboard Smile

I'm sure you'll find plenty of conversations to join. You'll find some very cool people here.

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
10-07-2014, 10:27 AM
Welcome! Lots of people feel like you, I am confident that you will get past it, too.

It gets a lot better as you get older, so hang in there. You just need some time.

If you feel it is getting too bad, do see about a counselor or therapist to help you over the hump.

Meanwhile, join right in and enjoy!

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
10-07-2014, 11:32 AM
I saw your thread about Pokémon and am writing a reply to it as we speak. I too am a lover of the Pokémon games. My name on most websites is based on my favorite Pokémon - Blaziken - and my own name. We can talk by PM whenever you'd like.

The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?