Need a friend

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-07-2014, 01:45 PM
RE: Need a friend
Welcome aboard.

Some of the chairs are permanently taken, but most are up for grabs. Bring your own food and write you name on it if you put it in the fridge. Drinks are an the house but you have to wash your own glass.

Oh, and I collect the dues. Don't be paying to anyone else, y'hear? Big Grin

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-07-2014, 06:33 PM
RE: Need a friend
(09-07-2014 11:22 PM)Dustinstig Wrote:  Hey guys I'm new to this and I'm 17 and I have attempted suicide before and I self harm a lot. I'm just really struggling with depression and I'm really depressed a lot of the time. I'm over weight, never dated and I'm suicidal a lot of the time. I would enjoy some new people to talk to and I don't want to feel alone and cry myself to sleep anymore... Thank you all and I hope I get post soon before my emotions get to me.

First off: Stop. You were born with an edge.

You're not smarter than your peers, but you were born with enough insight to know that your peers are delusional about a lot of things.

Harming yourself won't make things better. You're overweight? You're probably a really attractive dude who just hasn't hit his prime yet. Trust me: I'm in my 30's, and just now coming to terms with the hilarity of being compared to Johnny Depp when I loose the extra weight, that women can't stop talking about, and being the fat, creepy dude at the end of the bar.

People are fucking shallow. Learn it. Live it. Know it. Life is a fucking game. The same girl who wouldn't talk to you a year ago could be rubbing her ass up against the zipper of your jeans.

You are unique, in that you gained a bunch of weight off the bat, and had to experience things that people in their 30's are just now experiencing. If you kill yourself now, you'll miss out on some true insight into the human condition.

You're 18. In three years, you're going to be the guy who walks up to the hottest woman in the bar with her first name entered in your cellphone, and she'll hand it back to you with her number. Because you went through it.

You experienced what it was like growing up as a woman, and being told your 36 DD's made you fat and ugly to everyone around you.

Because you are the dude every hot, incredibly unobtainable woman wants to date. They just don't know it yet.

β€œIt is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply