Need advice on what to do about my broke cousin who is living with me.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-01-2012, 08:38 PM
RE: Need advice on what to do about my broke cousin who is living with me.
All of the above are good suggestions and discussing it with Aunt Dee has to be a good move.
The longer you leave it the worse it will become. Good luck Undecided

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-01-2012, 01:59 PM
(17-01-2012 08:38 PM)aurora2020 Wrote:  All of the above are good suggestions and discussing it with Aunt Dee has to be a good move.

He's going to his mom's for the weekend. That'll give my wife and I some peace and quite and me time to think about what to do. It's easy to suggest kicking him out. Not quite as easy implementing.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
18-01-2012, 06:28 PM
(18-01-2012 01:59 PM)germanyt Wrote:  It's easy to suggest kicking him out. Not quite as easy implementing.

Nope, never is. Had to break the news to my brother and his son who have been living with us for a couple of years that they had to leave 'cause the 20 yo daughter wants to move back in. Didn't kick them out. Gave them several months to find a new place. Bro found a nice place and negotiated a great 2-year lease with a 3-year option at a great price in former slave quarters on a former MD plantation remodeled as a nice little 2-bedroom house. We thoroughly enjoyed each other's company and I'll miss them. But I'm also excited that the prodigal daughter is returning home (I'll have to knit a robe or something for her, and give her a ring, sandals, and a feast Wink). You don't kick family out. You help them find other accommodations.

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
19-01-2012, 01:30 AM
(18-01-2012 01:59 PM)germanyt Wrote:  
(17-01-2012 08:38 PM)aurora2020 Wrote:  All of the above are good suggestions and discussing it with Aunt Dee has to be a good move.

He's going to his mom's for the weekend. That'll give my wife and I some peace and quite and me time to think about what to do. It's easy to suggest kicking him out. Not quite as easy implementing.

You wanna make it easier, don't have the wife around when you do it. Man - to - man it, run a simulation in your mind's background processes of you lumping him up; and he'll get to stepping. I used to have problems like that; but in-mind simulation works like witchcraft, it must translate outward as emotional context.

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]